or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Nick V.

Guardsman makes an excellent product for removing built up wax: http://www.shopguardsman.com/detail/TCL+470800 It's safe and effective. Make sure that you condition and polish after using it.
Good point......Keep the hits coming!!!!I still get a chuckle when I think of your compromise regarding the discussion between 1/2 and full soles. Your solution was a 3/4 sole!
Why? You are who you are aren't you?Pretty simple to me.
Again? Okay...
Sorrily you are really reaching. So much wrong with what you just printed. But, I'll give you this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs
Thanks for that and for everyone that ever suffered and lost a pair of shoes bc of gemming failure please shout out. PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!
PB.....As a lark I was looking for a supplier for gemming and found this:http://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/1zcxi4/churchs_custom_graderare_slipped_gemming_sighting/FWIW....You will never find a quote of me saying or writing that I have only seen it 15x's bc I never said or wrote that. What I said and stand by is that it is very rare and overblown. I also stand by comments that I have made stating I see inseam stitching fail more often than rare gemming failure....
Yup....Ron being Ron, I agree with him.Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it.Happy New Year to all.
Welcome aboard Nick.Thank you for sharing.We can use some open-minded, civil people that just want to share their experience and knowledge here!!!
New Posts  All Forums: