It won't hurt the suit.
I had a coat relined last Fall for $225 at Brooks. A comparative job on Savile Row would be at least twice that.
Ask Chan about the cost. Perhaps they will do it at cost plus shipping.
Quote:Originally Posted by Mark Seitelman * * *
3. Neither Leffot nor EG have any obligations to answer these complaints in a public forum. * * *
The original poster's complaints are petty. They do not merit...
To the original poster:
1. Leffot owes you nothing. You cancelled the sale. Indeed, you owe an apology to Leffot because you attempted an end-run around it.
2. Edward Green also owes you nothing.
3. Neither Leffot nor EG have any...
Hickey-Freeman had used the term "customized" on its labels on and off during the years.
"Customized" was a trademark. It referred to the manufacturing quality. The tailoring was top quality, i.e., "Number VI" when this numbering...
Originally Posted by charliepaulsen
* * * I assume the wedding is going to be standard formal/semi-formal attire, * * * but I am still wary of the camel hair blazer being too casual, any advice would be...
Do unlined sleeves work well?
In other words, aside from providing an ease of slipping in and out of the coat, are sleeve linings necessary to give the sleeve some shape?
Have any of you had unlined sleeves?
Originally Posted by fishsalad
* * * I think BB is a good suit but not as good as Oxxford. Any thoughts on this?
Why? Considering retail price in USA is 3,000 and they sell it for 1/3 of retail.