or Connect

Posts by spanishedge

Hey,   I live in Toronto as well have any other name brand items for sale? You can reach me here spanishedge@hotmail.com   Thanks,
Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer Collection 2013, Shrunkin Fit pin stripe Suit SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!! Marc Jacobs Bluish/Purple Pinstripe Suit in size M (38R) - Brand new! Beautiful suit just immaculate . Shrunkin fit defined to the body gives great definition. Super hard to find. Great for the Spring/Summer. Here are approximate...
FILIPPA K / M. PAUL WASHED STRIPE SHIRT Size S   New with out tags!   Slim fit shirt from FILIPPA K. Button-down collar and button detail fastening to the front. Breast pocket with button and convertible cuffs. Made of 100% Cotton.           This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within Canada and US includes Tracking and insurnace. If you reside from a different country and wish to purchase an item just let me know and I...
Armani Collezioni Sweater   Size M   Brand new!   RARE black/silver wave pattern. Material is 58% viscose-rayon/41% cotton. This item also has black/silver shine wavy pattern thru out the sweater.   Retail 200 and up     The pics which I have taken do not give this justice as it looks amazing in person.         This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within Canada and US includes Tracking and insurnace. If you reside from a...
Strellson, Button closure sweater jacket, Patch at left side. Size M Brand new with tags!     fashionable sweat jacket regular fit   high-quality cotton sweat fabric buttoned closure button placket with logo-embossed buttons logo patch on sleeve side pockets with flaps comfortable ribbed cuffs and bottom hem length in size M approx. 68cm cotton, poly blend Color: black with light gray at...
V-Neck T-Shirt Size S   New with tag but has some threads coming off.     essential v-neck tee, in the softest pima cotton and designed with short sleeves and a slim fit. Perfect alone or layered under shirts and sweaters.   Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash       This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within...
JUNK DE LUXE Black Wool blend Cardigan. Size S Brand new never been worn. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo appliqués, cable stitch. Composition: 45% MerinoWool, 45% Acrylic and 10% Alpaca Retail 130 and up!     This item is 100% Authentic       If you wish to contact me or have any questions please do so.
Neil Barrett, Tee Vest print! Vintage line.     Brand new Size S     Elasticated cotton, super soft and the quality is phenominal. they don't make these like they use to a super find image quality the best at front image looks like your wearing a vest.         Measurents are:     Chest, 19 1/2 Shoulders, 17 Length, 27         This item is 100% Authentic! If you wish to contact me or have nay questions please...
CHIP AND PEPPER TRUCKER CAP   Collection Fall 2011   Mesh trucker hat in black. Graphic air brush logo at front. Tonal mesh at back. Snapback closure. Brim in black. Tone on tone stitching. 100% Polyester, Hand wash. Imported.   I have three of these!!!         This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within Canada and US includes Tracking and insurnace. If you reside from a different country and wish to purchase an item just let me...
Superdry JEANS Style, Legend Bootcut Size 32     Brand new never worn without tag!       Classic five pockets legend boot cut jeans. Slight whiskering detail around the hip and on back of the knee. Button up fly and Superdry   patch on waistband. Color: Denim Fabric Content: 100% Cotton, Machine Wash Cold     Measurements: Length: 34" Inseam: 29" Front Rise: 9" Back Rise: 14" Leg Opening:...