or Connect

Posts by spanishedge

Raf Simons Limited edition "Individual" Tee  Collection 2015  Standard short sleeved  Size S  Brand new with tags!          Free shipping within Canada and the US
Belstaff Westley Pique Biker Polo  Collection 2015  Standard short sleeved  Size M  Brand new with tags          Shipping free within Canada and the US.
Prada Camo Knit Double Zip Jersey  SUPER RARE FROM CAMO LINE!  Standard long sleeved  Size M to L  Brand new with out tags!  More Info  Jersey with knit ribbed trim and tech fabric trim at hem  Stand collar with; two-way front zip.  Long knit sleeves with thumb holes, and shoulder straps  Inside snap pocket  Contemp fit.  Wool, Nylon  Made in Italy.      Colour: Green, grey  Materiel: Wool blend  Dry clean only  imported  - Long Sleeve  - Approx.31...
Hey,   I live in Toronto as well have any other name brand items for sale? You can reach me here spanishedge@hotmail.com   Thanks,
Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer Collection 2013, Shrunkin Fit pin stripe Suit SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!! Marc Jacobs Bluish/Purple Pinstripe Suit in size M (38R) - Brand new! Beautiful suit just immaculate . Shrunkin fit defined to the body gives great definition. Super hard to find. Great for the Spring/Summer. Here are approximate...
FILIPPA K / M. PAUL WASHED STRIPE SHIRT Size S   New with out tags!   Slim fit shirt from FILIPPA K. Button-down collar and button detail fastening to the front. Breast pocket with button and convertible cuffs. Made of 100% Cotton.           This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within Canada and US includes Tracking and insurnace. If you reside from a different country and wish to purchase an item just let me know and I...
Armani Collezioni Sweater   Size M   Brand new!   RARE black/silver wave pattern. Material is 58% viscose-rayon/41% cotton. This item also has black/silver shine wavy pattern thru out the sweater.   Retail 200 and up     The pics which I have taken do not give this justice as it looks amazing in person.         This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within Canada and US includes Tracking and insurnace. If you reside from a...
Strellson, Button closure sweater jacket, Patch at left side. Size M Brand new with tags!     fashionable sweat jacket regular fit   high-quality cotton sweat fabric buttoned closure button placket with logo-embossed buttons logo patch on sleeve side pockets with flaps comfortable ribbed cuffs and bottom hem length in size M approx. 68cm cotton, poly blend Color: black with light gray at...
V-Neck T-Shirt Size S   New with tag but has some threads coming off.     essential v-neck tee, in the softest pima cotton and designed with short sleeves and a slim fit. Perfect alone or layered under shirts and sweaters.   Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash       This item is 100% Authentic!   Shipping within...
JUNK DE LUXE Black Wool blend Cardigan. Size S Brand new never been worn. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo appliqués, cable stitch. Composition: 45% MerinoWool, 45% Acrylic and 10% Alpaca Retail 130 and up!     This item is 100% Authentic       If you wish to contact me or have any questions please do so.