or Connect

Posts by mb0893

If anyone finds a 38S suit in navy or gray, please let me know.
If anyone finds a 38S navy or grey suit, please let me know.
Hi all, this is my first contribution to this thread with the hope of many more to come. I've thrifted a fair number of Brooks Brothers/Ralph Lauren PL ties before but this thread inspired me venture outside of that, so here's today's haul from the Goodwill on my way home from school today.    Zanella 100% Wool Size 32 Pants: Available           Canali for Bloomingdales Size 34 Pants: Available       Banana Republic Pants - Size...
I will when I get the pants back from my tailor.
Does anyone have any experience with the brand Ze Garie for suits? I went to a professional suit shop here in my town (not a department store or chain, rather a boutique/warehouse for menswear) and they fit me like a glove. I was able to get a charcoal and navy suit for $300 together. Supposedly they are at least DESIGNED in Italy, and use 140's wool, which beat the Alfani suit I returned to Macy's. However, the website listed on their tag (zegarie.com) doesn't exist,...
Hello all, I am a newbie to this forum, and after a bit of lurking I have finally registered. I look forward to contributing as much as I can to styleforum.   I would like to know if any of you have any experience with the brand Ze Garie for suits. I went to a professional suit shop here in my town (not a department store or chain, rather a boutique/warehouse for menswear) and they fit me like a glove. I was able to get a charcoal and navy suit for $300 together....