or Connect

Posts by mb0893

Can anyone identify a good remedy to some spotting on the uppers of shoes, such as this:       Would this spotting go away over time with shoe cream, or no? I'm not sure if they are much of a big deal to begin with, I would like your guys' opinion.
Could anyone please reitrate how the 3 and 8 lasts fit? If I'm usually a 9D, would getting that size on a shoe on either last be a good move? I've searched high and low to no avail.
Hi guys, I'm in the midst of restructuring my shoe collection and would love to see what you could offer me for AE's in 8.5 E or 9 D or Meermin in a US size 9 in reasonable condition. I'm mostly looking for oxfords but can change my mind if the style (and price) is right. Please send me what you have available and let's negotiate!    Ideally, I would love some black Park Avenues or LaSalles in chili, and a wing tip shoe in any brown color.   Mostly looking for...
Hi guys, I'm on the lookout for bow ties, any color, design, etc. preferably from brands like Brooks Brothers or something comparable, but open to others. I can pay money or find something to trade if you're also on the lookout for something as well.    Also, any regular tie that is PINK.. Thanks!
Of course, only for thrift finds. Thanks Dig 
Is it against the rules to wear shoes one size larger (accommodated with tongue pad & insoles) because you found them at a thrift store? Someone calm my guilty conscience...
Stefano Ricci Tie with design in the light. Available.         [[SPOILER]]
Perhaps you guys can help me identify the problem and recommend a solution. I noticed some creasing around the heel of my Presidio's and can not understand why or how to fix it. It seems unnatural as opposed to regular creasing... I posted this in the shoe care thread but did not really get an answer, hoping you gents can help me out!              
Perhaps you guys can help me identify the problem and recommend a solution. I noticed some creasing around the heel of my AE Presidio's and can not understand why or how to fix it. It seems unnatural as opposed to regular creasing around the toe area. It appears as though the crease is taking the form of the shoe trees I use but I'm not sure. Help would be greatly appreciated.      
Currently in the market for some AE or Alden Penny loafers, as the title indicates. Size is a 9D, in reasonably good condition (as per this forum's standards). Please PM me if you have something available, thanks!