or Connect

Posts by S K M

Too slim? They're the standard measures (8 cm I believe). And thanks for confirming my decision on the red-cream tie, it just looks so amazing
For those of you gents who might be interested I have a couple of Vandas for sale from two of their early collections: http://www.styleforum.net/t/526097/handmade-neckties-from-vanda/0_30#post_8506187 They are both lovely, but I'm selling them so they can be converted to something more wardrobe stabel (the red-cream racing stripes and the green light blue racing stripes to be specific )
Indeed it did! Is the photo of the Fresco accurate in terms of colours? To me it seems quite grey compared to the test, but it might be my monitor...
Cool, let's hear wat he says. And yes, trousers are Neapolitan
To be fair I haven't handled Brisbane Moss (they don't sell to private individuals and I haven't been able to find an online distributor yet) but compared to Harrison's and W. Bill it's very different. It has a more pronounced twill weave than both, and it's soft yet very sturdy. They claim it's 200 gr./m, but if that is really true it must be pr. m2 since it appears quite heavy. In short it's anything I'd want from a chino fabric, which is also why I'm sad there are not...
Nice, which Khakee is it? I have just received two pairs of bespoke pants in Fox' standard colours (cream and blue) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing, say, tan/tobacco or burned olive as a custom run? I think Fox' quality is very different to other the offerings on the market (Harrison's, W. Bill etc.)...
Up for sale are these very nice neckties from Vanda Fine Clothing and Drake's that have all been used less than five times. Each of them cost 75 USD and un-tracked shipping cost 10 USD. Tracked shipping will be 25 USD.Casual brown tie with sku blue and green checks from VandaThis tie is great for casual use. It is made from wool (I think) with checks in skue blue and green. Dimensions are Vanda's standard (8 cm. across the blade). Construction is six-fold and lightly...
Exactly, actually just a shade lighter than navy making it ideal for casual yet very stylish chinos. But I have to say the cream is stunning as well. That's why I would love to see this quality in more colours
I'm so happy for you.
Cool, but should add that it feels even better when made up compared to the sample (my feeling at least) - have been loving the hell out of my new pants today It really is quite different to the cottons from both W. Bill and Harisson's. If others should be interested we should probably move it to the unfunded liabilities thread to check if there's interest...