or Connect

Posts by clokwise

I am doing a side part to my hair. I don't want the wet look I want it to look more dry and natural. What I do now is put gel in to form, then blow dry it out so it adds the shape and some volume, then i put in American Crew Fiber for a hold. I will usually hit it with the blowdryer once more to give it a little more natural look without the shiny or look of product.   Problem i have is it doesn't look great until late in the day. I usually get home from work and...
I am a bigger guy in the mid section (working on that but thats another post altogether!). Button ups are usually hard to find in a good fit, but I have found one at a local store that was a faux style button up. It was a button up with a vest and tie. I really liked it. It didn't add a lot of bulk to my frame and it looks great on me. I love the feel, fit, and style. Its a button up and vest but slides on like a tshirt. Anyone have any ideas of places to look for...
I am a bigger guy in the mid section (working on that but thats another post altogether!). Button ups are usually hard to find in a good fit, but I have found one at a local store that was a faux style button up. It was a button up with a vest and tie, similar to the link below. I really liked it. It didn't add a lot of bulk to my frame and it looks great on me. I love the feel, fit, and...