or Connect

Posts by darbebo

Can someone tell me if    1. Burberry is a good brand for watches? It's known for clothing, but watches, i'm not 100% sure   2. Is this any good? http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Burberry-Large-Check-BU9355-24936.html   I saw someone post this same watch a long time ago on this post but no one said anything about it.   PLEASE help!
Can anyone tell me where in the USA i can get a pair of G&G shoes physically?   If not, can you tell me where is the best place(s) I can get them then?\   Thanks!
Please! Can anyone please help me? Novice question about NAPPA leather I am getting a pair of black bruno magli Nappa leather shoe "Raging" and I want to know if my steps below are correct since i believe this is not normal calfskin leather. So i want to make sure the steps i am taking caters to this kind of  leather   1. Get a damp (not too damp) paper towel and wipe down dirt on the shoe 2. Apply some Leather Honey with Detailer's Choice Polishing Cloth . The...
Hello, My question is particular with the Bruno Magli “Raging”. 99% of the pictures that I see on ebay and internet shows that the rubber soles does NOT have “made in Italy”  on it BUT they have the “made in italy” in the insoles inside the shoe   How come the pair that just arrived for me from UPS from Nordstrom AND a pair that I saw on an ebay listing does not have it? (I remembered their floor model has that “made in Italy” stamp there)   Did I get jipped...
Hello, My question is particular with the Bruno Magli “Raging”. 99% of the pictures that I see on ebay and internet shows that the rubber soles does NOT have “made in Italy”  on it BUT they have the “made in italy” in the insoles inside the shoe   How come the pair that just arrived for me from UPS from Nordstrom AND a pair that I saw on an ebay listing does not have it? (I remembered their floor model has that “made in Italy” stamp there)   Did I get jipped...
Hello, In the spirit of me being a complete newbie and do not want to screw up my first pair of pretty expensive shoes - the Bruno Magli Raging, also to generate jobs by giving business to these professionals, and also to ask the person for recommendation on products, aftercare procedures, etc, that’s why I am going there.   I am thinking of doing the following, please let me know if I am right.   Get them out of the box, wear them for a bit in the house to...
Hello,   Brand new member here, been stalking the forum for the past 2 days and I have a lot of questions to ask and I feel powerless and would like your help.   Disclaimer: I've only found this forum after i bought my shoe so here goes:   I have bought a pair of Bruno Magli (i know i know you guys hate it haha) "Raging" this past weekend and it is being shipped to me http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bruno-magli-raging-slip-on/2953850 I have only had time...