or Connect

Posts by SixOhNine

This.The more processed the potatoes are, the better they are. So curly fries> tater tots> hash browns> normal fries> fresh cut fries. That's also why Pringles beat the hell out of those fucking artisanal small batch organic potato chips.
Goddamn right.
Fairly solid analysis of why Dorne sucks. http://www.vulture.com/2016/04/game-of-thrones-dorne-plot-whats-going-on.html?wpsrc=nymag
Its possible, too do both.
Jesus, I totally forgot about the Iron Islands.  I predict that will suck even more than Dorne. And, based on the teaser for next week, we can look forward to the return of Bran Stark.  Oh joy.
Leaded?
Actually just watched that one a few nights ago. Truly a classic.
So a while back I read  this article about the Barkley Marathons. The writer seemed more interested in showing off her literary skills than she did in telling a story. The English Lit major pretentiousness vibe was sort of offputting, so I ended up disliking most everyone involved. Turns out, someone else was actually inspired by the same article and then filmed a documentary about the race, which I just watched. Somewhat surprisingly to me, The Barkley Marathons: The Race...
What's got me irritated is the part of the Ramsey story when Pops Bolton implied that if Ramsey doesn't give him a grandson, he's dead. Roose needs an heir, but he thinks (rightly) that Ramsey will be a disaster. So as soon as Ramsey cranks out a son, or the fat Frey chick does, Ramsey is expendable. If he has any sense of self-preservation at all, he should be figuring out a way to kill his potential half brother, his step mom, and while we're at it, Roose, too. He's...
Yeah, I was kinda interested in watching it, then I clicked on the summary and realized how misled I was.