or Connect

Posts by SixOhNine

I see how it is. KISS is only for the white and yellow chicks. Racists.
Two things: 1) it's about time Littlefinger stepped up to fill the creepy sociopath void now that Joffery's gone, 2) Stannis needs to get his shit together. I'm tired of watching him talk about the need to act, not be a page in someone else's history book, etc., then just pace around the Painted Table like a mopey dumbass.
Damn, I'm going to have to go back and re-read. I feel like I've forgotten a shit ton because I disliked the last two books, Feast in particular, so much.
[[SPOILER]]  Yeah, it's intensity of her suckitude, rather than the overwhelming presence of it.  I think she can be easily made less awful in the show, if not minimized almost out of sight.  I'm guessing she'll be too important for future storylines to eliminate completely, but I can hope... Very true, but I said worst new character.
So? Are we supposed to apologize for comments in a thread that's over 2 years old? Give us an explanation for why Redditors aren't stupid, or anything substantive at all, for that matter, otherwise your "contribution" to the thread only reinforces the original point.
You don't believe in its existence, like Santa Claus?
I just hope she doesn't suck as much on screen as she did in print. Easily the worst new character, in my opinion.
Classy.
Apparently, they're thinking you're stupid enough to consider reenlisting.
Yes.