or Connect

Posts by SixOhNine

I thought Pio has the most dangerous piece of equipment ever placed on the face of...  Oh wait, that's on the face of GF.   Never mind.
The struggle is real!
If she doesn't like Nashville, she probably isn't going to like NC. That means your options are NYC or Boston areas, which means you're hosed. Sorry, dude. Seriously.
Pretty sure I read that Abrams said they wouldn't recast Chekov. Yep, http://nerdist.com/j-j-abrams-wont-recast-anton-yelchins-chekov-in-future-star-trek-films/
Jeans fade. They're dyed with indigo, which is inherently unstable. So yes, either your jeans wear out faster because you don't wash them or they fade faster because you do.You should probably look for some other type of casual pants.
Best 14 words of the entire movie-Mongol General: Conan! What is best in life?Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
That would have more of an effect on length, rather than girth, wouldn't it?I'm deferring to your greater expertise on this subject...
This is America. Half of all marriages end in divorce, usually in less than ten years. Having an ex-wife or two shouldn't be that big a deal these days.
What's the usual girth of a sausage in your mouth?
Huh, Courtney Love actually doesn't look like a cut rate meth whore in that pic.