or Connect

Posts by juven

anonymousism marled not so much but the patterned ones are much better as Cellini said.  Also I have probably worn my Norse Projects socks I got from Steven Alan twice as much as the Anonymousisms incase those turn up
I can't not mention the cruller's at Edison: food + drink lab in Tampa Florida. In relevant news, get your WAGs something on net-a-porter, they are at 50% off
Further drops at the corner.com
my end order just arrived to dc area, ordered on monday
Worth mentioning on Mutiny, when you click on SNS nothing shows up, but when you type in S.N.S. to the search you get the inventory.
Most of their items say duty fee's included, and they have "free returns and pick up" painted all over their site
If anyone is interested, nearly all of Carson Streets items are available on Farfetched with their 20% off code today (x201dec14) as opposed to the 10% their site is offering, someone picked up the Eidos overcoat I was waiting on so I leave the rest to you all http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/carson-street-clothiers/men/items.aspx#ps=1&pv=60&oby=5&lsf=1
CYBER2014 at TC for an extra 20% off Doesn't include these unfortunately: Alexander Wang, Ancient Greek Sandals, Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Common Projects, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Gareth Pugh, Gianvito Rossi, Giuseppe Zanotti, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marcelo Burlon, Moschino, Raf Simons,...
I don't know about that, I have had minimum three orders cancelled in the recent past or at least multiple items in the order.  Sometimes they "looked" for it in their stores but it always took at least a week and usually without success.  Anyway... it wasn't them, it was me.  I have to stop putting in CC info by memory, old CID, new CID.. they all get mixed up.  
Anyone else have trouble checking out on BarneysWarehouse? I went for one shirt and ended up with 13 items... wonder how many will ship