or Connect

Posts by Dirty Gurty

Has anyone else noticed the fit of their shirts seems to have changed? I got two from the latest Factory Finds and the University Stripe that was recently released and in all three the fit around the waist and stomach area and darting in the back is a lot looser than my older Epaulet shirts. The fit is not as sleek as it used to be which is kind of a bummer :(
I just noticed those Petrol Blue Walts on the Epaulet site the other day, only a matter of time before I order a pair. So much great new stuff lately! I just ordered the Black Overdye Doyle and Grape Canvas Driggs (my first pair of Driggs).
Question on the Driggs trousers, with their 33" inseam will there be enough to roll/peg them? Note - I normally take a 32" inseam.
I have an OG one and I'd say size up to the XL if you're in between sizes and want to layer stuff underneath it.
Hey Mike, for the G&L preorder where the fabric went awry, I'm sure I don't want the dyed version you all are working on so can I be sent the Hand Distressed Engineer Shirt instead since they're both the same price?   Also, is there any update on the FF Shirts from January, size XL, I keep seeing in this thread how their in but when I emailed a week or two ago was told they wouldn't be until May?
Cool man, just got in for two more tonight - Brolive in the Twill and Tan in the Canvas. Fyi, still not getting the Shopify order confirmation emails, no biggie, just wanted to let y'all know.
I see the FF Rivets are still on the site despite it saying the ordering ended yesterday. Does that mean we can still put in another order? I guess I could go ahead and try it, haha...
That's a bummer about the Safari jeans, was really looking forward to those...ahh well, shit happens. I emailed y'all about a refund since I'm not too interested in that Midnight Oil color, especially since I've got a pair of the Grey Wilshires on the way.   Also, and this is just a curiosity, I placed an order for one of the FF Rivets yesterday and never got a confirmation email from the website. I did get the Paypal email though...maybe I should just email the shop and...
I've been wearing the heck outta my olive Doyle since I got it, kinda crazy since I grabbed it on a whim but it's been my favorite thing in my closet the last few weeks.   Question about the FF Rivets, the burnt orange specifically, how close in color are they to the orange wool rivets?
Barena via Yoox with the current code, it's 100% linen, should be nice for summer: