or Connect

Posts by Dirty Gurty

I received my Heirloom the other day and wore it to work today. The Dark Glacier is so amazing in person. Sadly, I may have to try and re-sell it, I'm just not sure if this kind of chunkier knit is for me.
@HenryIII, what last are those boots on? When I saw them on TSM's site it didn't specify. Also, I agree with the others, they look great. Wear & enjoy!
Here's a really dumb question that's probably been asked five hundred times - How do the size guides work? I see they're referenced on each item's page but that only shows measurements for size M. How do you see it for the other sizes?
Dang, kinda kicking myself here for not grabbing that nautical print too. If anyone got an XL and isn't too keen on it, I'm your huckleberry.
Size charts for new sweaters, oh fearless leader
Can anyone comment on how closely the Natural CXL Belt matches Alden't Natural CXL boots? For some reason the pics on the Epaulet site make their version appear a good deal darker.
"Ends to our friends"...that's a reference to a B.I.G. song, right? Was that already pointed out? My apologies if so, this thread has been goddamn nuts the last couple days.
If anyone got those Brixtons in a 9.5D and isn't happy with them please PM me, I'll be glad to give them a good home!
Jos. A. Banks shoe trees are on sale again, cost me $9.01 shipped.   http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593
Here's a few quick & dirty pics of my new Natural CXL PTBs I took delivery of today. I swapped out the included cotton laces for a spare pair of the flat waxed ones I had on hand. These are my second pair of Aldens, and definitely not my last. Also, I've learned that taking photos of one's shoes is no easy endeavor.