or Connect

Posts by Dirty Gurty

Thanks for the tips! Is there any sort of protector-type cream or spray I should apply before wearing? For example, I coat all my suede shoes with nano-protector when I first get them.
Hey there gents, my apologies if this has been discussed a million times in this thread - I've got a few questions on proper shoe care. I ordered a pair of those calf leather boots from WinnPerry and want to make sure I take good care of them. I'm going to get a pair of trees to fill them when not wearing but what kind of conditioner/cleaner should I use? Is Obenauf's LP a good idea? Thanks for any answers anyone can offer!
I just ordered a pair of those WinnPerry boots, my very first Alden shoe.
Gah, this sale is killing me! On the plus side, I've scored two incredible pair of shoes for an even better price. Just scooped up those Carmina tassle loafers. Thanks again, Mike & co!
I'm unsure if I'm a L or XL in the sweaters. I'm an XL in the BD cut shirts but I got one of the merino crewnecks from a couple seasons ago in XL that was too big on me. Eyeing up one of the turtlenecks that's on sale. If Mauro or anyone else could offer their sizing thoughts I'd appreciate it, thanks!
Thanks for the email, Epaulet folks! I grabbed the suede Coopers and am seriously considering that green suede Eisenhower...I already have it in deerskin but that variant looks so boss.   I didn't realize I was in the top 100 of customers, volume-wise. I'm not quite sure how to feel about that
It seems that it all depends on which color you pick. I got the white ones for $79.98 but some of the other colors are more. They all seem to be discounted some amount though.
Not sure if it's been posted but Finish Line online has the Free 4.0 Flyknits on sale for $80 in all colors, can get them shipped for about $75 with a coupon code.   http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=4880&categoryId=cat302263&productId=prod744183
I started fooling with sumo dead lift about a month ago after trying in vain off and on over the last few years to do the conventional variant. Anywho, I pulled 315x2 this week and am really psyched on that and that I found a kind of dead lift I can do!
I hope that it's not indicative of some "new fit" with their shirts going forward. I can see if the first FF using a different factory resulted in some wonky specs here and there but the OTR University Stripe being that way also leads me to be concerned. Epaulet shirts have always fit me better than any other shirt but these last three I mentioned look and fit more like something from J Crew. I don't mean that to sound harsh or whatever, just relaying my recent experiences.