or Connect

Posts by Dirty Gurty

These are pretty boss looking, from TSM seconds list. Barrie Last, size 10D. Style #FD-40709H  
Exxxxcellent. Email = Sent
Is there a Marled Silver hat? I see the mittens in that color. She wants to dye her hair purple (teenagers!) so I think the silver would look great with that.
I want to get my daughter (14 years old) a matching beanie & mittens set for Xmas. Would the Dark Gray Mittens & Charcoal Beanie be my best bet?
Random PSA - anyone sleeping on that Mulberry jacket should pull the trigger and get himself a nice little Xmas present. I got mine a year or two ago at full price and it's one of my favorite pieces of outerwear that I own.
Do you guys find black shell hard to wear with everyday business casual-type stuff. And I mean that one the more casual side of casual. I think a makeup in the Indy boot with commando sole and speedhooks would be a pretty boss winter boot. Contemplating either that or the No. 8 chukka for my first shell purchase.
Hey everyone! I received my Epaulet Dark Glacier Heirloom Cardigan, size 42 the other day. This was the second round that were ran as a preorder. Unfortunately (for me) I just don't think I'm going to get the wear out of this to justify keeping it at the price I paid for it.   I've only worn it for a couple hours to try it on and see if I'd like it so I really need to get about what I paid for it. I'll cover shipping within the US of A. I'd like the payment sent either...
I got these same two colors and received them yesterday. You're going to be blown away when you feel how soft this fabric is! Also got that light & dark blue checked one which is equally incredible.
Hey folks, I've decided not to keep my Heirloom Cardigan, Dark Glacier, size 42. Thought I'd mention that here so if any of you want the first crack at it before I list it in B&S. If this sort of self-promotion isn't allowed in here then I apologize and will remove the post at once. Thx!
Nice Alpine WT Boots, @MrDV. Question, are those on the Barrie last? The J. Crew description doesn't specify. Thx!