or Connect

Posts by Dirty Gurty

"Ends to our friends"...that's a reference to a B.I.G. song, right? Was that already pointed out? My apologies if so, this thread has been goddamn nuts the last couple days.
If anyone got those Brixtons in a 9.5D and isn't happy with them please PM me, I'll be glad to give them a good home!
Jos. A. Banks shoe trees are on sale again, cost me $9.01 shipped.   http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593
Here's a few quick & dirty pics of my new Natural CXL PTBs I took delivery of today. I swapped out the included cotton laces for a spare pair of the flat waxed ones I had on hand. These are my second pair of Aldens, and definitely not my last. Also, I've learned that taking photos of one's shoes is no easy endeavor.
Hey gang, a couple of questions if anyone has any help to offer I'd appreciate it:   1) Does anyone know any stores (besides Gentry NYC) who carry the Black Captoe Trench Boot with Danite Sole? 2) How do these fit compared to say, Alden? I'm a 9.5D in Barrie & True Balance and a 10D in their other lasts and most dress shoes.   Thanks!
Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely am not a cargo pants kinda guy, but those Driggs Tacticals are something else, wow! It's gonna be tough to resist those...
I was unsuccessful in my hunt for a boot in Natural Chromexcel with a commando sole so I landed on these PTBs from TSM which feature the double leather soul. I think they'll be great for winter, regardless (at least I hope so). I may swap out the laces for a pair of the waxed ones, I think I have a spare.  
Does anyone know of any current offerings in a Natural CXL boot with commando sole?
Pardon me for any potential blasphemy here, but is AE's Dark Brown Shell roughly equivelant to Alden's Cigar Shell?
How do you get put on this TSM list?