or Connect

Posts by PTMDallas

yeah, the jacket has it on almost all its seams. the only exception is probably the shoulder seams. 
has anyone else that doesn't have immediate access to a brick and mortar store had issues with tailoring? i wanted to get the sides of my jacket taken in a bit, but the pick stitching is everywhere and makes it a little difficult for tailoring...
+1   Looks great
kent is the effin man.  as previously mentioned, there was mix up with my trousers and someone else's order- adding about a month wait to my order.  kent just notified me they were shipped and gifted me with a $70 code for my troubles.  can someone explain to me why the hell people would buy a suit anywhere else now?
  Yeah, I don't have that advantage unfortunately.  I like suitsupply and the stylings/offerings.  I've ordered from the site, and i've just had too many issues with the consistency of sizing even within the same fits.   I prefer suitsupply for any of their suits that are sub-500, but beyond that price point i think there's too much value in kw when put side to side
Try kent wang, fully canvassed MTM for sub 1k
For what it's worth, I feel like the standard suit length is already pretty short.  I had my MTM suit shortened an inch based off the measurements on Kent's site and my favorite suit and I probably won't have it shortened the next time around.  I think it'd be worthwhile to try out the trial suit.  
Here's the suit jacket I had made. Sorry for the crappy pic, but fit/quality wise I couldn't be happier. I did the grey glen plaid with a very hard to notice light blue over check. Did mainly default options with the exception of non-overlapping cuff buttons, because I think it looks too cramped. For anyone considering purchasing, I highly recommend. I mainly wear RLBL, but will likely just use KW for suiting now. Sizing/measurements were pretty much exactly like my...
I saw the groupon deal in my email today, came by here to see what information there was... this thread reeks of BS.  It sounds like a conversation between three clones.