or Connect

Posts by kcox68

It's for the Saphir.  I had to fill one out when I ordered through Meermin.  Email the shipper and you can have it taken care of within a day or so.
While I believe that some of the QC complaints I've read lately have been somewhat overblown (or even non-existent), others are definitely cause for concern.  Especially when creating something special like an MTO, Meermin needs to ensure that the product that leaves their factory is top quality.  As a relatively new company it runs the risk of being seen as a low cost, and low quality, provider.  That would be a shame considering the quality of goods they usually...
From my dealings with Pepe, Sandro, and Luisa, this response seems very unusual - not in it's substance but in it's delivery.  My experience with suede is that it can be difficult to perfectly match coloration at times so I agree with Pepe when he suggests spraying the shoes if the color isn't as closely matched as you'd like (unless the colors are wildly different, which doesn't appear to be the case).  However, when he said "maybe you don't like it at all..." is out of...
Just received two pair of Linea Maestro shoes (burgundy side-laced oxfords and black wholecut oxfords) which took just over 40 days to deliver and came in perfect condition.  My wife said they looked like works of art and I have to say they're downright sexy.  The only problem with shipping occurred due to the inclusion of a jar of Saphir shoe crème which caused FedEx to require that I send them a toxic safety compliance release form, but that only slowed delivery by one...
If you like a bit more room, you might try something using the Ama last then see how that feels.  At the worst you have a roomy shoe instead of a pair that's too tight.
Two new single monks have been put up on the Olfe last in the LM collection.   Burgundy single monk with brogue Dark brown suede and leather SM with brogue   It's good to see they're working hard on increasing the offerings but it's gonna play Hell on my finances.
Looks like my black whole-cuts and burgundy side-laced oxfords are shipping very soon which is a relief since I needed the whole-cuts for a formal event next weekend.  However, I had originally ordered the Classic whole-cuts but they weren't going to be ready in time even though I ordered around 45 days ago.  Instead, I asked if the LM whole-cuts were available and offered to pay the increased price.  They are also sending a free belt which I thought was very generous of...
That sounds horrible.  Sorry you're going through such agony to get a pair of shoes but I can say that they are worth the wait if you can hang on.  I have an email into them now regarding my second order that was promised by the end of the month.  If they can't deliver, I'll be forced to purchase a similar model elsewhere and cancel with Meermin.  It's a shame considering how much I love their shoes but these delays are going to cost them business.
I don't think that politely asking for the status of an order that's three months old is complaining, nor do I think that it would be such a bad trade-off to pay a little more for more reasonable turn-around times.  As it stands, I believe that Meermin's quality, design and service makes them worth at least twice as much as they sell for.  Bumping the price by 10 euros or so wouldn't break the bank or make the shoes substantially less desirable.  If you don't agree,...
I agree with the need to be patient but that may be a little too patient.  Have you contacted anyone at the company to ask what the deal is?  I ordered two pair on Jan 12th, had to change up one pair to another model to get them in time for a trip after about 40 days and finally received the second pair around 60 days after ordering.  Even so, I don't think my order would have come as quickly as it did if I hadn't started politely emailing them asking about progress and...