or Connect

Posts by Serg415

I have a brand new (still in bag with tags) pair of Epaulet Duck Canvas Rivet Chinos in size 33. These are sold out on their site. Here's a link to the product on their site for sizing info: Epaulet Duck Canvas Rivet Chino    I'll post images soon   Brand New they retail for $150. Asking $140 Feel free to MSG me with any questions! Thanks, Guys!   Local pickup(San Francisco) is available
I am really interested in these Vnecks just not sure about the sizing. Anybody know if the online store and brick & mortar store stocks are the same?   I'll be moving back to the city tomorrow and would love to see the size of these in person.
  Thanks for the help guys!    So I'll probably go with the 12 and all there's left to do is decide exactly what I want lol. Does anyone know if there is something online where I can see the all the options for a MTO ranger moc? 
Hit the reply button without finishing my post, sorry. So going true to size, and it was the brannock device, should work with or without socks?
@Michigan Planner I like the sockless look but I don't like the feel. Well, I've actually never tried it in shoes like these but I plan on using those loafer socks to get the sockless look without actually being sockless.
New to styleforum so.....Hi!   Anyways, I've been looking into ordering a pair of ranger mocs but I have a few questions I was hoping the fine gentlemen of styleforum could help me with. I was sized at taylor stitch here in SF and was measured right at a size 12 and was advised to size down half a size to account for stretching of the leather. From your experience does this seem about right?   This might be a bit of a "noob" question but what are the biggest...