or Connect

Posts by blswinef

I've got a pair of Velvet Stubbs and Wootton smoking slippers...is there any product that can be used to keep them clean? I know Scotchgard isn't a good idea for velvet. I've also got a pair made out of taprestry, like what you hang on a wall, basically carpet...can I scotchgard those or use a dif product?
Well they are made for being worn outside the house...
is it okay to Scotchgaurd velvet slippers...I.E. Stubbs and Wootton / Del Toro? or will that ruin the velvet?
Hey guys, I've actually got a few questions. So first off I took the plunge and bought myself a pair of Stubbs and Wootton and a pair of Rugby slippers while they're going out of business those were quite inexpensive (at least compared to the $498 retail). Anyways my question is as follows....I got a 9.5 in my Stubbs and Wootton and a 9 in the Rugby (bottom of shoe says 8 but it's a USA 9) Both are new and I'm having awful heel slippage in them. They fit me pretty well...
I realise no one has posted on this in a LONG time but with the new extreme popularity of smoking slippers I thought I would try and see if I can get a response....So I took the plundge and ordered a pair of Stubbs and Wootton's...and actually at the same time got a pair of the Rugby smoking slippers off Ebay for a heck of a deal. Right now there is a lot of slippage and it's really annoying. They shoes fit there is practically no room between my toe and the toe of the...