or Connect

Posts by Inktomei

Hey Eric Michael,   Thanks for the input.   In regards to your question, I found the NS to be quite baggy in the top block and especially through the thighs.  Size 29 NS was the smallest they had in the store, so I think a 28 might work for me but the only way for me to find out is to order it from Nordstrom's website.    In comparison, I really like how the New Cure fit my hips and butt, however I do have a bit of reservation about the cut from the knee down.  The...
@masshi    Thanks for the input.  Yeah my upper body does look a bit bulky compared to the lower with them jeans on, so I'll see about getting my hands on some NS 28 or size up one on the shown pair.  I noticed you said Rescues but these are actually New Cure ;)     In regards to the the Cure not showing the selvedge--I don't mind it as I don't cuff and have my jeans hemmed.     thanks masshi for the advice man!
Hey guys, just wanted some opinion on the fit of these APC jeans.  I went to Nordstrom and tried on a few different fits, and the pictures shown are the New Cure Size 29.  Sorry for the crappy phone pictures.  I was able to button the top button without much struggling and it fits snug at the waist, thigh, and butt.  I can sit down OK without feeling like my thighs are getting crushed.  This is the smallest size the store carried so I can probably get the size 28 off their...
@Ben2t Sweet. Yeah I've been wearing my 101 for 10 days now (averaging 12 hours a day) mainly sitting at my desk job, playing with my kids at home or just sitting around the house. Hopefully will see some progress in a couple of months. But yeah Ben yours are looking great for such a short amount of time. Good work man Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Wow ben2t that's freaking insane man. Very nice. How much do you wear them per day and what activities do you do in them? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      Just purchased my first pair of raw denim so wanted to post thoughts and fit pics.  I couldn't find any retail that carry them (Dallas), so I purchased a size 28 and a 29 off Urban Outfitter website. The pics shown are of the UB101 29 waist first day of wear (old sizing).  I'm a small guy at 5'4" and 135 lbs so the 36" inseam was eating my alive, so I had them hemmed with a regular hem and lock stitching.  I left a bit of slack in length anticipating some...
Hi all, A few years ago I bought a few pairs of R&R jeans Henlee cut and they've been the most phenomenal jeans I've worn so far. The fit is amazing and they hug my body just enough. These boot cuts are slim through the legs with a narrower leg opening than traditional boot cuts. They filed for bankruptcy in 2010 and made a deal with Kohl, but the R&R that I knew no longer exists. They went from a premium designer brand to run of the mill knock offs. Does anyone have...