or Connect

Posts by WiredandTired

Echoes my experience as well for tailoring, if you have more mass in the shoulders and chest. Though there is a chance that the shoulders might extend out and not be optimal.I'm so bummed nobody carries a 52 short. Hopefully MTM will fix things for me.
Would it be possible to create a list of the shoes that are eligible for this? So many good pairs of EG have been carried by your store. Would be great to allow people to revisit some older pairs that perhaps due to timing were missed out on. I don't know why, but I still want a pair of those bauxite westminsters from a few moons ago.
Pretty sure even if they did allow GMTO, the cordovan up charge alone would make it very hard to reach 5 or 6.
  Would like more details on Primo please!
Thanks all, made a purchase from Nick.  Crossing my fingers these work out.  
Quick sizing advice help. I wear an E width on EG 888 snug but comfortable. How does the MH71 E width toe box and forefoot width fit in relation to EG 888 in the same size?
I wasn't thrilled with the brown museum calf. I like this plum museum calf. Crossing my fingers there's enough interested parties for a rerun.
For reference again. A young designer named Paula Gerbase was hired to modernize the brand. You can google it. I personally seen to think JL has moved to compete directly against Berluti. One cannot deny Berluti shoes are eye catching and unique, whether or not in good taste through a classical lens is another matter.
Decor is nice and high end. Top level is clothing with Isaia, corneliani, shoes from Harry's of London, and Fratelli Rosetti. There's a barbershop downstairs. They also have a nice espresso machine and a small bar. I assume it is for their regular high spenders. I picked up an eidos shirt and a scarf last time I was in. The associates are nice enough. One of the better menswear store in Massachusetts.
I might need to stop by mr sids and check out spring drops. Btw, for the New Yorkers, I checked out the 59th street bloomingdales events. Antonio will be there on March 12th for fittings.