or Connect

Posts by WiredandTired

I noticed this as well. Tipo is cut very close to my body. I am a bit borderline. Sleeves are a bit tight. Chest is okay, lapels don't bow.This might be a rookie question, but can the sleeves be let out width wise?If not, might be time to cut some of the bulk gained from weight training or migrate and try Lorenzo cut.
Simpson is a very sleek and nicely proportioned last. Rain is a great last, but sometimes i wonder if the toe should be a smidge wider to even it out or the waist a bit narrower.
Glad it worked out for you. I am jealous of those capable of wearing Simpson. All my pairs would be Simpson if it fit.
Not sure if you are feeling the brogue ing or really the toe cap stiffener. I had a pair of rain wingtips that dug into the top of my toes initially, but there is a chance that it will subside as your foot sinks and the sole itself starts to gain flex. Carmina uses pretty stiff bark soles. Long story short, it bothers me to a lesser degree. If I strongly flex it will still dig in but it's no longer an issue, but YMMV.
Very tempted to ask for a rerun if the tobacco chukka.
Jubei, take a peek at skoak's website. The belgravia is in chestnut calf. I imagine you can request the level of burnishing.Hazel antique is another choice, not often mentioned but I love the color.
Any thoughts on the utah leather, compared to say carmina and GG hatch grain. @Leaves
I personally like billy reid polos in their penascola cut. Fits trim and cut a bit shorter.
Galway with Utah shaft..... Just think of that.
No, but you might need to add 8 percent for customs but that may or may not happen.