or Connect

Posts by WiredandTired

Theory is a popular minimalist brand with some overlap in categories. Apc and acne studios are as well. You're not going to get the exact same things. Vince does tend to discount, so if you really like Vince be patient.
Common given advice is to match the width of your face. A bit bigger or smaller I think is okay. Lengthwise, it should sit above your cheeks and not sit on or dig into them and not swallow your eyebrows. Eyes should be centered in the lens are of both sides. It's still best to work with a good optician and a good collection.
Please Eidos preorders.  The offerings for the season were awesome, but needed Short sizing.   Liked the tweed fabric choices.  Not a fan of Casentino personally, would be great to see non-casentino fabric variety.     Maybe more interesting but easy to wear fabrics.
Thanks Antonio for the heads up, was able to pick up some great pieces. Nice to see quinton there as well, always helpful and nice to have a chat with about the brand.
I'd rather give them a benefit of the doubt here. It's the holidays after all and order volumes were probably very high. I assumed it was a courtesy that they even allowed web orders as the majority of the business is probably in person sales. Nutcracker has been a long time SF member and responsive to any inquiries I sent. I'd give it another week.
Hi,   Up for sale is a pair of Alfred Sargent for Paul Stuart Lazyman.Slip on Brogues.  These have been tried on in doors a few times.   Color is Chestnut Last is 724 Size is 7.5UK E Width
Hi,   Up for sale are a pair of Edward Green Galways worn 3-4 times.  Details are below.   In great condition, but do note there is a chip on the top speed hook on one of the boots.  It is unnoticeable when worn.  Please see the last photo.   Edward Green Mink Suede/DOak Galway 7.5/8E UK 82 Last Leather soles   EG Shoebox and Boot Bags will be provided.  Box will not match the Galways, but it is EG.   Edit: Prefer to ship and deal with a buyer within the...
Irregularity in shading and tones are one either plus or downside to shell.  Shell is really a material that you can't be OCD about.  I find that one needs to be not too nitpicky about small marks or discoloration in general.  From a distance, one really can't notice it.  Cordovan will lighten on its own as it ages and will likely not retain its evenness.  There are a lot of factors that will affect variations in shade.  I don't think any two of the same shoes or boots...
 I tried on the Hunting Jacket from Nordstrom, the measurements for a Large lined up with about the EU52 comparing it to NWMA's versions, as a point of reference.   If I had to roughly guess: Small: EU48Medium: EU50Large: EU52X-Large: EU54 FYI, the tag on the jacket I tried on showing the Fabric/Size/Model, doesn't state the EU size, but rather the S/M/L/XL/XXL scale. I'd generally follow the advice from the Nordstrom website.  I'd order true to size for your regular S/M/L...
Hi, Did any other retailer pick up the Eidos Hunting Jacket in the color pictured here besides Nordstrom? My size sold out quickly and am trying to track it down.