or Connect

Posts by imys

Thank you for the compliment @ericgereghty. I empathize with you as I've had a few regrets myself, but I have learned not to sit too long on anything YH. Many pictures don't do the ties justice. They are always much better in real-life than the images. As for the tie above, it does have a very 'gritty' feel to it. I really do like this one. But your suspicions were correct, the knot is slim. However, I disguised it by using a double four-in-hand with the over wrap pulled...
     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
Sorry bud, These are some of my YH classics. There's no way I'll be parting with these beauties. If we were geographically closer I would lend them to you. I'm 'hook'(ed) on Yellow forever. I'll devote my posts this week to the YH classics.

I really like the deep emerald colour (similar to that of malachite) with a hint of red. Looks great @ericgereghty ! I also like your knot, dimpling and shirt collar.
Hi Eric, The original was called the 'Farmer Brown' from a few years ago. I missed out on it but luckily Rob had enough material to make a limited release - 'Babe Brown' in 3-fold. It is not your standard/traditional 8.25 - 8.5 cm width however, due to the limited material. It is what I consider 'skinny' having a ~7 cm width. It's a great tie in terms of both texture and colour. I would describe the colour as a peat moss. It was nothing like what I had in my tie collection...
     [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]
    [[SPOILER]]

[[SPOILER]]