or Connect

Posts by mrjester

Luxire linen pants and shirt. No cotton. Thanks! 
Bring on the downvotes. Fathers day lunch. Nobody else had shoes on either.. 110f heat.      
What are the advantages/disadvantages/anything else on one piece collars?
Panta.Is it frowned upon? I kind of like it.
Hm. I like it. Damn.
Ok, attempt at the tie no. 2.   I work from home probably all but two days of the month now. Not much of a motivation to get another SC, and what I have now are both blue. This and the other one. Yes, need to get more. No, motivation isn't quite there right now.   Played with the color settings, changed everything (sorry @Rudals, cream linen PS)... Let me know if this looks alright.   Cream linen PS,  Brown/Blue SC Light Blue pick n pick short Olive herringbone...
I think the entire ensemble needs to be mentioned. Like, I've got off-white trousers and don't wear them with white, but I think it looks OK broken up with a darker belt, shoes, and light blue SC, or maybe even colors of green. But that's what I'd wear if I were to wear it at all.
Hot damn. Been looking for a shirt like that. Exactly like that. That looks like a linen brown stripe.. I'll look in to it!! Fully agree that that would look nice. Gracias, partner. @Monkeyface - Thanks! As mentioned, the tie is like a weird olive. Definitely will work on the knot. I just slacked. And that was originally the Foo Fold. But then I kind of twisted it so it's like you tuck in the ends, then fold it back towards your body instead of to the side. I'll play with it.
  Any critiques as to why this guy isn't liked? Just the basic white shirt? I know, not right. I can't help but some times like the cleanliness of white.   Gracias.
Sorry, I meant I sent in the changes I made.Look at my picture and post history in this thread.