or Connect

Posts by mrjester

Stuff.  
Look at the most recent posts of mine in their thread. Questions answered there.. but for the lazy: Off-white Linen by Luxire (their own fabric), and ridiculosuly comfortable. Like I can't even describe it. Linen is usually a bit coarse, which I deal with due to the heat. But this... It feels a bit softer than a raw silk tie. Matty and soft. Edit to add: I know the cuffs are off. I meant for these to be worn with suedes, tucked in shirt, linen SC, etc. Fortunately, they're...
Sorry, didn't know it was rude (or if you're joking). Everyone has toes! And they don't. Just like my linen shirts and etc, stretching can just as well remove creases as anything else. Pressed or not, once they stretch over your knees too much, the creases are out in that area. Still looks OK, and feels comfortable, but just know that they don't stay in for long.
  I wear them every chance I get. Anywhere from Church to extreme casual flip-flops. Two different outfits above.  What the pictures don't show is that they're ridiculously soft. Nowhere near any other linen I've ever felt. Same for the Luxire brown linen. But these are still softer than that. Indescribable.  What else they don't show: Ironing linen pants is a bitch. And obviously the creases in the knee area don't stay in past the car ride to wherever you're going. 
Luxire linen pants and shirt. No cotton. Thanks! 
Bring on the downvotes. Fathers day lunch. Nobody else had shoes on either.. 110f heat.      
What are the advantages/disadvantages/anything else on one piece collars?
Panta.Is it frowned upon? I kind of like it.
Hm. I like it. Damn.
Ok, attempt at the tie no. 2.   I work from home probably all but two days of the month now. Not much of a motivation to get another SC, and what I have now are both blue. This and the other one. Yes, need to get more. No, motivation isn't quite there right now.   Played with the color settings, changed everything (sorry @Rudals, cream linen PS)... Let me know if this looks alright.   Cream linen PS,  Brown/Blue SC Light Blue pick n pick short Olive herringbone...