or Connect

Posts by AmericanPsycho

Read the book and saw the movie many times,  sighs if only I could afford the lifestyle of Patrick Bateman He'd never murder himself though, he's a narcissist, but you are right about him not wearing these jackets lol    Thanks, for clarifying that they're summer items, I wasn't sure - like I said I bought these a while ago mainly because they were so cheap! Given the suggestions here I'm burning the Claiborne jacket lol, and How do you suggest I wear the so-so Nautica? 
  Thank you, finally an intelligent response! White, claiborne isn't a women's jacket for sure, but anyhow I guess it won't be worn much.... I got both of them because they were GREATLY discounted - "Buy first, think later", hoping to figure out how to wear them later. Could I wear either with jeans in the summer? What kind of top would they need?        Actually, the worst part is the fact that you making an allusion, while completely lacking the knowledge of subject...
Up!  Knowledgeable people please help!
?
Hey Everyone! Have been a lurker for a while, what a great community, here's comes my 1st post! I had these 2 blazer/sportscoat/jackets (don't know how to properly call them) hanging in my closet for quite a while. I wore both maybe a couple times, and I want to start wearing them a bit more. I'm in my early 20s, tall, bit skinny. Could you please give me some suggestions where can I wear them (formal/ informal, bar, everyday, to university etc.) and what kind of...
Hi everyone! I'm from canada, long time lurker and finally registered, Love this site!
Hey Everyone! Have been a lurker for a while, what a great community, here's comes my 1st post! I had these 2 blazer/sportscoat/jackets (don't know how to properly call them) hanging in my closet for quite a while. I wore both maybe a couple times, and I want to start wearing them a bit more. I'm in my early 20s, tall, bit skinny. Could you please give me some suggestions where can I wear them (formal/ informal, bar, everyday, to university etc.) and what kind of...
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, finally registered here!