or Connect

Posts by flipster

double
I think it's spot-on for an A2 jacket. Order date?
Drew wouldn't disappear for sure. There would be very high exit costs, imagine what would happen to the restaurant business, where he now has already lost face with his business partners. This is what will happen: no refunds will be given at all, just don't count on it jackets will be slowly dripping out, until nothing, then people will start complaining again, and some more jackets dripping out / rinse - repeat ( I am waiting for almost 20 months now) Only thing to do...
Given that the only reliable means of communication is the FB page of Libertine, maybe start posting some questions again?
Anyone available to proxy some non-clothing items? Please let me know.
50 in wool please
In need of a proxy willing to receive some clothing items, repack and send them to Switzerland; Please shoot me a PM if you're available for this
Is the USD 20,00 a fixed rate for your service?
sold
This jacket is by far the most comfortable cold weather gear I've ever owned. Sorry to see it go but it just doesn't get enough wear; bought this jacket brand new from member Jays978 last year, worn it maybe one or twice over the winter season. Price: USD 300,00 ex shipping - item located in Switzerland. Better pictures to follow.