or Connect

Posts by Timmah

In the field. Anyone know what this is?
Had my first decent thrift store run in weeks.   Allen Edmond Graysons in awesome condition     Trafalgar Time Piece Suspenders  
 1000x better than a fedora!
 Photoshop?  :D
TIL not only does Wisconsin have mediocre thrift stores, but they charge 30%+ more than the rest of the country.  
 I wish I had those prices. $8+ for shirts, $15+ for Suits, $20+ for shoes if they are anything decent.   Though I guess I am better off than NY, in prices at least.
 So out of curiosity, what is your average shirt, suit, shoe prices?  What would you be looking at in NYC?
 I have yet to see this either.  Maybe I'm crazy but I believe I pay the same prices the rest of you guys do.
 Good.  Now, if you don't mind I have a huge score of Stafford Suits to post pictures of in this thread.
 Heh, I live in a college town.  Maybe I can register as an LLC and hire some unpaid interns so they gain experience in business.  :)  Also, I am still around, however everything has died around me.  I think my best find in the last 2 months were 4 BB slim fit shirts that fit me.