or Connect

Posts by Timmah

Those are hot!
Off topic.  Anyone want to give me some tips on where to go in Seattle when I go their on vacation this summer?
So I cleaned out my closet since I lost about 30 lbs.  Figured I would post this for you guys first.  Make an offer on anything.  Everything is still in good shape as far as I can tell.    [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
 From my understanding, even a lot of those gallery ads are worth quite a bit.
A pair of boots I found were purchased on ebay for the Redwing Shoe Store Museum.
[[SPOILER]]  Another great saturday. My return to thrifting is starting out pretty sad. My 3 finds today were a Lanvin Blazer (just a bit to old of style sadly), an orphan canali jacket AND! another Christian Dior Tie! Needless to say I left them all.
Started up thrifting again for the first time in a year.   Found this on the first day, must be beginners luck!   [[SPOILER]]
Hey all,    Things dried up here over the summer, but I am back for the winter season.   Hopefully I can pull in a couple more Rocky Mountain Featherbed Vests this year.
Been super busy finalizing our house purchase and getting packed.   Here are a couple of my cooler finds these last 2 weeks though.  [[SPOILER]]
Not at all.  I am/was in my last month of teaching school and am buying a house, so its been super hectic. So I am trying to turn stuff over quickly and purge my inventory of almost everything so I don't have to move it all.