or Connect

Posts by mayo23

Hey guys,   I finally got my SkG Black Power Stretch and was able to try them on so I thought i'd give a follow up on how they fit. Hopefully this info will be helpful for someone trying to find their own fit. I got a tag size 30 (actual waist measures 31 on blueowl) and right out of the box, they fit quite perfectly skinny, so I'm guessing I went TTS for this one. Not painted on skin tight, but not loose either. My actual waist/hip measures about 30"-30.5". I was...
  So I know what TTS means in it's simplest term and I've read those search results before I made my post. But that's not why I asked for clarification. Excuse me for being ignorant but this exactly why TTS is confusing in regards to SkG and WG sizing for me. What you say is TTS is contrary to what Somar told me. Going by what you just said, buying TTS for SkG would mean getting the TAG size that is my waist/hip which is a 30 (although it will measure 31), while what...
    Perhaps you should used this website called Google to find out the meaning to TTS and find some concrete answers as to what it means and how people use the term on forums to determine fits in regards to raw denim and vanity sizes and get some clear answers. Otherwise, don't make assumptions on what I have or haven't tried doing.
Interesting... I guess I should've sized down since my legs, especially my thighs are skinnier in comparison. I never got what TTS means..is it supposed to be in relation to the tag size or is the actual measurement of the jeans? For example, someone says go TTS. Do you buy the tag size in true to your hips (where the jean should sit) or do you buy in relation to the actual measured waist of the jean? depending on whether or not you can find a size chart..
By waist, I actually meant hip measurement where the jeans should sit. So my waist (hip) is around 30. Actual waist would probably be 28-29. According to blueowl, the "waist" is actually larger by 1 size but that would mean nothing though if the legs are too tight, or vice versa? But yeah, that's what I was wondering in terms of the fit, since you had to go up a size or two and seeldoger47 apparently went down 1.5 sizes. For my proportions, I have skinny thighs but...
Really? So it sounds like you sized down 2. I thought power stretch was supposed to have good stretch recovery... How's fit? Are they painted on?
Hey guys I recently bought a Skinny Guy Black Power Stretch in size 30 (which measures 31 apparently), however I won't be able to try it on for another few weeks. I've been thinking about the sizing a lot (and although I won't really know until I try them on) I was wondering if anyone with experience with the SkG power stretch can help answer some fit questions? I read around on various forums, checked blueowl's sizing chart and the consensus seemed to say go TTS. That...