or Connect

Posts by Zythophile

Cheers, yea it's a linen wool mix I think so should hold its shape ok. I think it's the photo as it does fit! It's a little too long if anything - it reaches the ends of my fingers.I'll concede the trousers...but I do have fat hips lol.
My attem at trying to make the weather warmer! Thoughts? Sorry about the quality of first image - photobucket being rubbish.
I disagree...if one has made an effort to look nice, and adhere to common etiquette, manors in fact - I find it very rude/lazy if others don't. I make an effort to leave the room to use the phone, I find it rude when others don't. I find it rude when people can't be bothered to take a hat off...that's all it is - laziness! It's just manors,
Thanks, a lot of my jackets are like this - I'm of a strange shape. If my jacket is the right length in regards to my waist it's way bellow my hands...if that makes sense. With my arms by my side the bottom of the jacket is about 3 inches longer than where the tips of my fingers are. Two tailors have noticed this, my Purdey jacket is a good middle match.Re the cotton trousers- I was going to a lengthy show at the Albert Hall do wanted cool clothes! Good show too.I quite...
Thanks, a lot of my jackets are like this - I'm of a strange shape. If my jacket is the right length in regards to my waist it's way bellow my hands...if that makes sense. With my arms by my side the bottom of the jacket is about 3 inches longer than where the tips of my fingers are. Two tailors have noticed this, my Purdey jacket is a good middle match.Re the cotton trousers- I was going to a lengthy show at the Albert Hall do wanted cool clothes! Good show too.I quite...
This really annoys me, you've made a great effort in dressing well in what seems like a nice restaurant serving good food and you've got some tossers in the background wearing baseball caps indoors. Why do restauranteurs allow this? I was happy in Claridges this morn when some guest came down with hats and were told to take them off.
Hmm didn't realise the photo quality/light was so poor, especially in the overcoat picture. Too many Lagavulins!
Hello, thought I posted earlier but can't find it :/ Anyway here is what I'm wearing this eve. Thoughts? Don't be too harsh! Sorry about the mess in the hotel room! Fantastic hotel mind! Also the over coat and brogues.
Here is my evening outfit - with my overcoat too, and brogues...sorry for messy hotel room! Thoughts? Don't be too harsh haha. Loving the hotel!