or Connect

Posts by mikemas22

Quote: Originally Posted by ndw ^I don't know if you are trying to be funny, but no one wants to see this dude's physique. Please stop or have him PM you the photos if you are really into that. Why does seeing the guy's nice physique bother you that much? What is it called..... denial? :P
Quote: Originally Posted by Surreal Alright. This is when totally relaxed and standing straight. Usually the fit problems appear in the shoulder/back area. Sometimes I can pull the item on, but once I start to move my shoulders/arms I feel extreme strain in the back, and then I buy a size bigger. OK, this is pretty good. But in order for me and the other members to be able to help you out we would need to see your legs too as there are many...
Quote: Originally Posted by Surreal Alright. This is when totally relaxed and standing straight. Usually the fit problems appear in the shoulder/back area. Sometimes I can pull the item on, but once I start to move my shoulders/arms I feel extreme strain in the back, and then I buy a size bigger. Paging VOX!
Quote: Originally Posted by Surreal First time posting in this category. Be gentle. The overcoat looks fine if a tad too large. The rest: fit issues everywhere. It would help for you to post a pic without clothes. I heard on SW&D that you were in good shape. Don't ask questions. Just do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. Lovely briefcase. Chiarugi?
Had great transactions with: mussel, piato and stephenstyle. Highly recommended sellers. Thanks guys!
IMHO, the button down collar from MT is unsuitable to be worn with a tie - no roll, shortish points, no tie space.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Is there a place where one can, conceivably, obtain bespoke t-shirts? Summer is here and it's quite warm. I am looking for moisture wicking as well as belly hiding. Thank you, Moo Sometimes you can grab a used Rubinacci bespoke t-shirt on the b&s forum. It's rubinacci and it's bespoke! Otherwise you can go and see a&s if you like a little drape. Oh and since it's bespoke you can order a noguchi...
Good stuff! PM sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Let the news go out throughout the land: I have a crisp $20 for anyone who obtains infrared video of this and posts it on YouTube. Come on...you know you want that $20. - B Vox, I love you