or Connect

Posts by changyaqiao

hello they are all sold out?
  Hi guys I just bought a barbour classic bedale jacket, wax cotton from a member of sf. Here's the original link: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/Barbour/PRDOVR~19895/19895.jsp Size 40, barbour class bedale, but it is too large to me. I am 6ft tall and 170 pounds. the length is ok, just little large in the chest. i usually wear suit on size 38 and 40. Only wear 5 times, excellent condition. price is 150 dollars including shipping conus. My loss is your...
what is the measurement please
wish it were size 50!
Brand new in box  Crockett Jones Tassel Loafer     leather sole handmade in england. Size 10.5 US  Price:450 dollars. Paypal only  
hi  Please send the item to the address i left. My friend hasn't received the item.
thank you and hope someone could take it! 
These glossy Derby shoes in darkest midnight blue feature the  O'Keeffe family motto embossed beneath each tongue, which translates from Latin as 'To the brave and faithful, nothing is difficult.' Cut from the finest leather, this pair is hand-crafted with patent-pending Goodyear-welted construction for longevity. Worn in the city during the day or at an evening event, they'll inject your outfit with a stylish edge. Midnight-blue patent-leather Derby shoes Brown leather...
A.Testoni Black Label Calfskin Leather Upper & Leather Sole,         SIZE   US 7 Handmade in Italy, Bologna Construction!!!  Casual Moccasins Beautiful Burgundy color leather Retail: 950 dollars. This item in Beijing, China, I can ship worldwide and i will pay half of the shipping fee. My price is 220 dollars. Paypal Only. comes with dust bag and box. Please contact with me if you have any question. my email is changyaqiao@hotmail.com
This pair of "Keats 2" tassel loafers cut from burgundy calf skin with goodyear welted leather sole. Handmade in England, 380 GBP in the website.   they will come to you with a pair of church's shoe bags.   This item is in Beijing, China but i can ship to worldwide and I can share the half of shipping fee.( To USA, around 30 dollars for buyer,Fedex 3-5 business days)   This amazing tassel loafer is made of polished binder leather with Burgundy color.   I have two...