or Connect

Posts by confab

What about Lemon Incest? Half-naked Serge Gainsbourg and his 12 year old daughter Charlotte lounging on a bed together.
30% off at Converse.com with promo code FRIEND30, valid till 11/11. The website only ships within the US. You can order a pair of custom canvas Chucks for $58.95 incl shipping; custom leather Chucks $65.95 incl shipping.
The pants on the right are made by Pvblic.The top on the right is a jacket from Junya Watanabe's FW 2011 collection (photo).
Someone on sufu posted a blurry fit pic: link.
Ernest Alexander makes some nice-looking messenger bags. People who've bought them speak highly of the quality (thread on EA bags).
I have a pair of the +j wool tapered pants in size 29 and the leg opening is actually less than 7", closer to 6.5". They are very slim but they don't have a painted-on appearance. I doubt they'd work with bulkier builds though.
I have a flannel shirt in Asian size M and it fits like a Western small, a bit long in the body but otherwise a standard slim regular fit. For comparison, it's slightly roomier than a Brooks Brothers extra slim shirt, about a half size larger than Epaulet small, a size smaller and more tailored than J. Crew small.
Has anyone picked up the Fall 2011 down shirt? Would be interested in fit/sizing info and overall impressions.
Uniqlo makes really good cheap basic zip hoodies. They recently switched from a 100% cotton body to a cotton-poly blend. I haven't had a chance to check the quality of the new fabric, but if they're comparable to previous seasons the fit and durability will be excellent.
There's a thread on MC about the Mr. B line, people who've bought them seem to be happy with the quality.