or Connect

Posts by confab

The only piece I own by them is a pair of French terry sweatpants. The quality is excellent and the fabric is really nice (though quite loose and drapey). I've owned mine for about 6 months and so far no issues with construction. The only issue I've had is that the elastic waistband is only stitched into its casing at the rear, so it can occasionally twist around on itself. It takes a couple minutes of twiddling to straighten it back out.They're certainly much higher...
Pistol Lake currently have 25% off selected stock including some nice terrycloth sweats. http://http://www.pistollake.com/
This is a Flat Head buttondown work shirt in brushed herringbone cotton flannel. Seen only light wear, washed once. Tagged size 38, fits like a western small. Flat Head describes the color as charcoal but the herringbone pattern is actually dark brown mixed with white. The neps visible in the close-up are a feature of the fabric and were present when the item shipped to me new. View this item's listing on official The Flat Head website. SOLD. Pit to pit: 19" length...
What about Lemon Incest? Half-naked Serge Gainsbourg and his 12 year old daughter Charlotte lounging on a bed together.
30% off at Converse.com with promo code FRIEND30, valid till 11/11. The website only ships within the US. You can order a pair of custom canvas Chucks for $58.95 incl shipping; custom leather Chucks $65.95 incl shipping.
The pants on the right are made by Pvblic.The top on the right is a jacket from Junya Watanabe's FW 2011 collection (photo).
Someone on sufu posted a blurry fit pic: link.
Ernest Alexander makes some nice-looking messenger bags. People who've bought them speak highly of the quality (thread on EA bags).
I have a pair of the +j wool tapered pants in size 29 and the leg opening is actually less than 7", closer to 6.5". They are very slim but they don't have a painted-on appearance. I doubt they'd work with bulkier builds though.
I have a flannel shirt in Asian size M and it fits like a Western small, a bit long in the body but otherwise a standard slim regular fit. For comparison, it's slightly roomier than a Brooks Brothers extra slim shirt, about a half size larger than Epaulet small, a size smaller and more tailored than J. Crew small.