or Connect

Posts by goldenbear

Any chance for a return of that plaid work shirt, I think it was orange/white or brown/white. It sold out fairly quick last year if I remember. 
Which retailers do you mean? His shirts are already more expensive than most retailers. Obviously if you have to buy VIP to pay the same price that you would at Barneys that would be dumb. But he says his stuff is better than competitors offer at the same price point. As long as that remains true the premise still makes sense.
Look, he claims to be offering a superior product at a discounted price (with the rewards membership). Whether the shirt costs 1, 2, or 3 hundred dollars isnt the point. He is saying the shirt would cost even MORE at retail.I think he also saying his stuff has better quality materials than Epaulet; hence why he charges the same price for his discounted stuff that Epaulet charges at retail.The rewards membership isnt meaningless. If you are paying $200 for a shirt that...
What are the fits like for the new shirts? The website doesn't specify as far as I can tell. 
Is it a little odd that all this linen is coming out in late Summer? I usually only buy linen in Spring. Im looking ahead to Winter now. It seems like some of the pieces did well anyway, but I'd be way more likely to buy in March/April/May.
When will the slim fit button downs come out?
Thats what Im talking about. Ive never got the point of a low rise jean for men anyway. The public doesnt need a glimpse of my underwear or God knows what else.
I feel the same way. IMO a slim-straight cut is more sorely needed than a skinny fit.
I was intrigued by the twill shirts as well as the rocket flannel pattern, but Im still waiting for the slim fit. Hope those come available again soon.
This is undoubtedly a dumb question. But where do you buy corozo buttons? Just curious since Ive never thought of it.