or Connect

Posts by OzzyJones

Will there be a cognac option for the messenger and satchel? Also, maybe a leather strap option for the messenger?
Sub'd
Are these navy?
Wurger's look like the same leather as mine; it's not Ilcea, which I think has more pronounced mottling. AFAIK Vass are going back to Ilcea for their museum
New peter and F should be very similar in size. Unless you want the oxblood alt Englisch, then they're miles apart
Total's out by 5, guys. See post 980. Correct count is 78835. (Unless Planetarium did 145 and put 140 by mistake)
Drop
Would never have pegged that as P2! The height of the toe looks almost buda-ish. Nice boots tho!
Damn! Was gonna snag that tie til I noticed he doesn't ship internationally
True, but the act of union was signed by a small group of aristocrats and landowners with no consultation of the people. And remember that we got those goverents and PMs because middle England rose up against the Tories. Everyone in Scotland could vote for one party and still get a different one in power based on the votes of people in London alone. (Blair is Scottish by parentage alone btw, his ward is in NE england))