or Connect

Posts by dacapojordan

Thanks Clarks, here are some pictures. First, here are some pictures of the heel slipping. This is a little less pronounced on the right foot, which is pictured. I'm yanking decently on the shoe to pull it that far, but it is a bit loose when walking as well.       Here's the tops, notice that I have to tighten them to this point in order for them to be snug on my foot: And finally, here's a shot of the heel on the left foot, which is looser...
Hey you all, I posted a few pages back about a pair of Elgins I just got, first pair of AE's and really my first pair of decent leather shoes overall. So I'm a little conflicted at the moment. I can't justify keeping these unless they fit right, so I want to be double sure before I either keep them or unload them, since they look great. I am a 8.5 or a 9, usually go by the european sizes for buying shoes, since I've never gone wrong getting a EU size 42 on the conversion...
  Hey everyone... long time lurker on this thread, just joined! These are some Elgins I just bought from eBay... they were a great deal and are absolutely beautiful, very well made shoes but sadly, they do not fit. :( They're 8.5D, I'm guessing I fell victim to the common problem of the rough series shoes fitting a bit too loose. So I have nothing to do with them now. I'd be interested to know if Allen Edmonds ever does exchanges on things like this, I've heard...