or Connect

Posts by 33peace

These were the Styleforum X Viberg collabs that went on sale here around a year ago for preorder.  They have minimal wear (2-3 times?) and still look almost brand new. Come with original bags and box (although it was just a shipping box). The soles look great and overall has very little creasing or wear.    I would link the original product description but unfortuneately the page no longer exists since the preorder window was Sept 2013. They are beautiful boots and the...
VIBERG FOR 3SIXTEEN - STEALTH SERVICE BOOT   These are a gorgeous pair of Vibergx3Sixteen collab Stealth Service boots in 8.5D. These were limited to around 50 pairs and went on sale about a year ago. They saw minimal wear (2-3?) and still look great. Minimal wear overall and the soles look brand new. Comes with bags and original box. These originally sold for 720 (+tax and shipping). Will sell for 600+ shipping. I am still in love with the way these boots look and am...
VIBERG FOR 3SIXTEEN - Brown chromexel SERVICE BOOT   These are a gorgeous pair of Vibergx3Sixteen collab Brown Service boots in 8.5D. These were limited to around 50 pairs and went on sale about a year ago. They saw minimal wear (5-10?) and still look great. Minimal wear overall and the soles look brand new. Comes with bags and original box (though it was just a shipping package). These originally sold for 720 (+tax and shipping). Will sell for 600+ shipping. I am still...
Bump. These are gorgeous summer shoes, perfect time for them. Has been a while and ready to get back to clearing things out. 
Bump. Has been a while and ready to get back to clearing things out. 
Here I am selling a pair of Quoddy Navy Boat Shoes with Red Brick Sole. These are very lightly worn and still look brand new. They come in their original box. Purchased for 275, selling for 200+ Shipping. These make an awesome summer shoe. Purchased from Leffot- Original Link and description below:   https://leffot.com/tag/maliseet-horween-chromexcel-navy-with-red-camp-soles/   Quoddy hand sews all their shoes and boots in Maine just as they have for the past 100...
Here I am selling a pair of Wolverine 744 LTD Shell Cordovan Boots in 8.5D. These are NOT a factory second and are originally numbered 37/1000.  These are very lightly worn- only once or twice outside. Comes with original box, bags, shoe trees, and certificate from Wolverine.    Original product description from the Wolverine Website. http://www.wolverine.com/US/en-us/Blog/Article.mvc.aspx/dba8584b-f9e6-45c4-b6ef-26e8c869aac2   Made with glorious shell cordovan No....
Here I am selling a pair of Shell Cordovan Alden Indy made for J Gilbert. They are BNIB, unworn, Color 8, Trubalance Last, Commando Sole with flat wax laces, size 8.5D. Originally paid 750+tax,- selling for 700+shipping. When I ordered these they had almost an 8 month lead time for ordering.
This is a pair of unworn Burgandy Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots from J.Crew and Alden. Link and Description provided below. These is not much else to say, they are beautiful and untouched. Come with original Box/Bags. The pictures on the J.Crew website are much nicer than anything I can post, however I will add a few. These also come with a pair of flat wax laces.   Original Description from J.Crew...
I am clearing out a closet of light to unworn Alden Shoes and Boots.    This is a pair of Alden X Leffot Navy Suede Longwings. These have been only lightly worn twice over the last year. These are gorgeous shoes and look brand new.  -$450 + shipping   Description from Leffot Website:    No one makes Longwing Bluchers like Alden. That may be why we stock so many of them. Our newest model is a reorder of a popular shoe from last spring, the Longwing Blucher in Navy...