or Connect

Posts by 33peace

Here I am selling a pair of Quoddy Navy Boat Shoes with Red Brick Sole. These are very lightly worn and still look brand new. They come in their original box. Purchased for 275, selling for 200+ Shipping. These make an awesome summer shoe. Purchased from Leffot- Original Link and description below:   https://leffot.com/tag/maliseet-horween-chromexcel-navy-with-red-camp-soles/   Quoddy hand sews all their shoes and boots in Maine just as they have for the past 100...
Here I am selling a pair of Wolverine 744 LTD Shell Cordovan Boots in 8.5D. These are NOT a factory second and are originally numbered 37/1000.  These are very lightly worn- only once or twice outside. Comes with original box, bags, shoe trees, and certificate from Wolverine.    Original product description from the Wolverine Website. http://www.wolverine.com/US/en-us/Blog/Article.mvc.aspx/dba8584b-f9e6-45c4-b6ef-26e8c869aac2   Made with glorious shell cordovan No....
Here I am selling a pair of Shell Cordovan Alden Indy made for J Gilbert. They are BNIB, unworn, Color 8, Trubalance Last, Commando Sole with flat wax laces, size 8.5D. Originally paid 750+tax,- selling for 700+shipping. When I ordered these they had almost an 8 month lead time for ordering.
This is a pair of unworn Burgandy Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots from J.Crew and Alden. Link and Description provided below. These is not much else to say, they are beautiful and untouched. Come with original Box/Bags. The pictures on the J.Crew website are much nicer than anything I can post, however I will add a few. These also come with a pair of flat wax laces.   Original Description from J.Crew...
I am clearing out a closet of light to unworn Alden Shoes and Boots.    This is a pair of Alden X Leffot Navy Suede Longwings. These have been only lightly worn twice over the last year. These are gorgeous shoes and look brand new.  -$450 + shipping   Description from Leffot Website:    No one makes Longwing Bluchers like Alden. That may be why we stock so many of them. Our newest model is a reorder of a popular shoe from last spring, the Longwing Blucher in Navy...
I wish I could try this size on. I have the Indy 403 in an 8.5D. With Smartwool Light Crew socks, the 8.5 fit easily. Not snug at all but not slipping out of them.   I also wear an 8.5 In Red Wings Iron Rangers as another shoe fit. Is there any reason to think the Cordovan 8D would fit? IF so I am very interested, I prefer the double leather over the commando sole so these would be perfect.
I wear an 8.5D in my Alden Indy 403, so I am guessing it would be the same in the Shell Cordovan. Is that correct?
I am an 8.5D, which are currently sold out. I called and they said May 2013 was expected restock date. 
I have recently fell in love with the look of the Shell Cordovan Alden Indy.  So far, I think these have been my favorite- http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/3127508729/officersindycigarshell   I have spent about the last 3 hours calling everywhere from Hawaii, California, New York, Seattle with 0 luck of any in stock, preorder, or future shipments. Does anyone have ideas of what the best way to acquire a pair in the future is, or to get notifications of future...