or Connect

Posts by Nolvadex

It would be between the ps4 and the wiiu. The wiiu has some good titles and is great when you have people over.Ps4 is more for solo gaming. Ps4 would be pretty cool if you have grand turismo and a steering wheel.I recently watched fast and furious again and it was the first thing that came into ny mind when I read your post lol

GE moon boots?   http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-07-16/ges-modernizes-moon-boots-and-sells-them-as-sneakers
But PJ is also bespoke       
Finally watched the latest transformers last night. Advertisement everywhere. The billionaire character wore some awesome tom ford jackets. Lol'd when they chucked in some tom ford advertisement as well. Gf thought I was a wierdo for pointing it out though.
Buf if our eyes aren't real. How can toj be real?
Decided to try some raw denim so bought sone japan blues. Other than that, uve hardly bought any clothing in ages
if you are packing your suit, definitely put it in your carry on. you dont want other peoples luggage crushing it in the checked in luggage area.
Awesome cheers
Hows the qulting in the qdr go after a while. Does it stay puffed up or eventually flatten out?