or Connect

Posts by Countingsheep

SOLD!
Alden for Jcrew, Barrie last, size 10.5 chukka boots in color 8 shell cordovan. Worn twice and still in amazing condition. I just don't reach for them as often as I thought I would. Very minimal wear and creasing can be seen in photos. These will come with Alden cedar shoe trees, original felt bags and original box. And shipping to the lower 48 is free. Giving you guys first crack at these before I send them to eBay. I'm Thomas1981bu on there if you want to check my...
These need to go. Still just sitting in their box in the closet. Ready to ship out. Any reasonable offers will be accepted. I can keep the trees if you want the boots alone at a better price
Willing to work a bit on price here. Set at $450 because it includes original box and bags, plus a set of shoe trees
Shipping will be free to the lower 48 states
You know the boots. Full information can be found on the Context website if needed. These just came in the most recent preorder and have been worn exactly 3 times, brushed after each wearing (no product has been applied) and given trees before being put back into the original box. Photos should be evidence of how clean these are but feel free to ask if you want more. Comes with original Alden box, Alden felt boot bags and cedar shoe trees. I'd like to sell these within...
Sold!
...been a minute gentlemen. Hope everyone is well...
Photos should give you everything you need. If you're reading this you know what the Roy boot is and how strong, comfortable and beautiful these boots are. Size 10D on the Trubalance last. Worn maybe 15 times and while the soles are barely broken in, the uppers do show some patina. That's really what these boots are for. Only selling because I just received my brand new pair of the exact same boot and figure new is pretty darn nice. Feel free to make offers and get in...
Has anyone ever heard of or seen an Indy boot on a crepe sole? I believe The Bureaux Balfast (?) did one in suede but I'm wondering about make ups in any of the smooth leathers... I would think of it as an obvious choice and maybe fairly popular