or Connect

Posts by Countingsheep

Thanks gents, did these just as something I'd like to see. Really happy with the way they turned out. And I think they will age wonderfully
By Raul at Willie's Shoe in Los Angeles
Brown CXL with storm welt and commando sole. Worn hard. Love them
I am the second owner of this beautiful Rolex Submariner in blue/gold/stainless. Great watch, I just don't wear it enough any more. My stainless/black Submariner better suits my style. I picked this watch up about 6 years ago and have worn it plenty in that time. Small rub marks on body, small dent on one of the bracelet links but still a very clean example. Crystal face is perfect and bezel is clean. I had the watch tuned and cleaned a few years back and it has run well...
Alden for Jcrew, Barrie last, size 10.5 chukka boots in color 8 shell cordovan. Worn twice and still in amazing condition. I just don't reach for them as often as I thought I would. Very minimal wear and creasing can be seen in photos. These will come with Alden cedar shoe trees, original felt bags and original box. And shipping to the lower 48 is free. Giving you guys first crack at these before I send them to eBay. I'm Thomas1981bu on there if you want to check my...
These need to go. Still just sitting in their box in the closet. Ready to ship out. Any reasonable offers will be accepted. I can keep the trees if you want the boots alone at a better price
Willing to work a bit on price here. Set at $450 because it includes original box and bags, plus a set of shoe trees
Shipping will be free to the lower 48 states
You know the boots. Full information can be found on the Context website if needed. These just came in the most recent preorder and have been worn exactly 3 times, brushed after each wearing (no product has been applied) and given trees before being put back into the original box. Photos should be evidence of how clean these are but feel free to ask if you want more. Comes with original Alden box, Alden felt boot bags and cedar shoe trees. I'd like to sell these within...