or Connect

Posts by Seldon

[Bump] Prices have been updated and shipping is free. Message me for more info.
1. Ermenegildo Zegna: Blue w/ Navy Stripe - $425 2. Baroni Prive: Navy - $250 3. Baroni Prive: Brown - $250   All three were purchased before a recent job change. I no longer need to wear a suit and tie into the office, so I'm looking to sell. Shipping is free on all three items.   Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blue Suit Side Vent Flat Front 52R 42R MINT!   This suit was purchased used from a reputable eBay member. The picture of the jacket is true to color and the...
1. Ermenegildo Zegna: Blue w/ Navy Stripe - $475 2. Baroni Prive: Navy - $300 3. Baroni Prive: Brown - $300   All three were purchased before a recent job change. I no longer need to wear a suit and tie into the office, so I'm looking to sell. Shipping is free on all three items.   Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blue Suit Side Vent Flat Front 52R 42R MINT!   This suit was purchased used from a reputable eBay member. The picture of the jacket is true to color and the...
I know the buttons are functioning, but is there room to let out in the sleeve?
Gentlemen,   I recently purchased a used Ermenegildo Zegna on eBay and I was wanting the forum's opinion on the suit. Because so many companies are making suits from Zegna wool that I have a harder time gauging the value of a Zegna compared to a RL, Kiton, Brioni, Borrelli. I've tried a few Zegnas on at Neiman's and they are one of the only suits I can find that fits the profile of my shoulders with a slimmer cut, so I jumped on this one.   The listing states...