or Connect

Posts by GentryLtd

Flat front pants with your suits -- do you like a cuff or a plain bottom?  My instinct lends me to say a slight break with a plain bottom, but this seems like one area where it would be cool to break the rule and cuff it.  I suppose the correct answer may be found in moderation, having some of each.  What say you, styleforum.net poster?  To cuff or not to cuff your plain front suit pant?
My cousin Matt started this company and really makes a jean the right way.  Made right here in the USA in KC from 100% selvedge denim.  Hope you give these guys another shot sometime, it's really a nice product.  Best of luck with sale!
I think you bring up some quality questions, my friend.  Most people are going to hate on Prada just because they aren't a suit-maker first.  Prada is a fashion house who is most known for its leather, not its suiting prowess.  Having said that, I have no experience working with Prada, so I'm not going to bash the quality of their pieces.   You have to remember that some people may be paying more $$$ for an Isaia (insert Brioni, Belvest, Kiton, etc.) because it's just...
I'm going to disagree here with you, but that's okay.  I just don't think I can ever feel comfortable purchasing clothing from a website that says "how it works" anywhere on it.  The way it should "work" is to find a local clothier that will take the time to become an asset to your professional career.  Find the right one and they will know your wardrobe better than even you will.  You have to look at your clothing as an investment IMO.  Dress like the guy whose job you...
Original Santal and Aventus were the two that stood out to me, but before I even could know you would post Orange Spice as your #1, I knew I wanted something citrus-based.  Unfortunately for me, I can get almost all of these except for Orange Spice and a couple others for the time being.  Thanks for the input!
As a guy that has very rarely ever worn fragrance, I think it's about time to purchase something to use for the right occasions.  Creed seems to be the obvious choice, but I was curious to see if you had a favorite scent?
That is interesting but it also makes some sense to me as well.  Paul Stuart (IMO) advertises as well as any store in the country and really gives their clientele a sense of satisfaction in the products they sell, even though they don't manufacture their own clothing.  Where did you purchase your Samuelsohn item(s)?  I've always felt that Samuelsohn gives their national retailers pretty ''cookie cutter'' options whereas small stores like ours purchase a more diverse...
I can order an ivory linen suit from Samuelsohn and have it here in about a week's time.  I can double check pricing for you, but I want to say off the rack it's somewhere in the range of a $995 piece.  Would that be something of interest to you?  Thanks!  
First of all, I want to be explicit that I am in no way trying to solicit for business to the store in which I am employed, I am just looking for advice.  Let me start with some background --     While in high school, I worked part-time at a locally owned clothier here in Wichita, KS for 3 years before going away for college.  After a disappointing two year stretch in which I tried playing college baseball, I got back into retail in Kansas City, again just working...