or Connect

Posts by wesleyt92

want to buy any amount of mrporter store credit or gift card. Lemme know
 anyone know whjere i can get white achilles low in a 42 for a decent price?
  $200 USD Black Pebble Grain Cap-Toe Oxfords with blackwatch cloth tab in back and danite sole. Very cool shoes just a little small on me. Also put a brand new tap on.     Ovadia and Sons  Brand New with Tags White Cuffed Chinos Size 32- $150   Amazing Plaid Trousers with cuff. The pictures don't do true justice to the texture and pattern of the pants. Size 32 - $175
BRAND NEW NEVR WORN.   HERRINGBONE BLACK/WHITE TIE LUXURIOUS SILK TIE IN BLACK AND WHITE HERRINGBONE NEP WEAVE.  HANDMADE WITH FULL INTERLINING TO ENSURE A BEAUTIFUL KNOT  2 ¾" WIDE 56" LENGTH 100% SILK DRY CLEAN MADE IN THE USA OF IMPORTED FABRIC. 
AMAZING SWEATER. WOOL AND CASHMERE. V STRIPE WITH ZIPPER ON SHOULDER.    
WHITE OXFORD SHIRT, LUXURIOUSLY SOFT WITH A DENIM COLLAR AND FRENCH PLACKET FOR A MODERN, RELAXED FEEL. WEAR IT WITH DENIM OR UNTUCKED UNDER A CREWNECK SWEATER FOR A COOL LOOK. BUTTONDOWN COLLAR  PATCH POCKET  BARREL CUFF  GENUINE SHELL BUTTONS  SIDE GUSSETS  Retail 225. Brand new never worn 100% COTTON MADE IN THE USA OF IMPORTED FABRIC    
RETAIL 250. BRAND NEW NEVER WORN. IT IS A LARGE BUT FITS CLOSER TO A MEDIUM. I AM A MEDIUM AND THIS FITS ME. RICH NATURAL INDIGO-DYED COTTON DENIM WITH HORN ENGRAVED ANCHOR BUTTONS LEND A COOL AND AUTHENTIC FEEL TO THIS VERSATILE SPORT SHIRT. SOFT AND LUXURIOUS WITH A POINTED COLLAR AND FRENCH PLACKET FOR AN ELEVATED LOOK. POINT COLLAR  PATCH POCKET  BARREL CUFF  BLACK ENAMEL ANCHOR BUTTONS  SIDE GUSSETS  100% COTTON  MADE IN THE USA OF IMPORTED FABRIC    
hey i pmed you
LOOKING TO BUY ANY AMOUNT OF MRPORTER STORE CREDIT OR GIFT CARD
$756 CLUB MONACO GIFT CARD   If you're looking to pick up something from Club Monaco, definitely a good quick way to save money.