or Connect

Posts by Aeth

Anyone with a MDR order from late July? I've tried my best to be patient but feel it is ridiculous that people who ordered in October are getting news whereas I'm getting absolutely nothing. What makes it worse is that someone who ordered their jacket a day before me received theirs like nearly a year ago...
Just realised that I didn't include address details in the original payment message thinking they'd just use the PayPal one. Emailed Charly, but has someone been in the same situation?
Haha fair enough, it's because I paid like 3 months before submitting measurements because I was travelling 
Has there ever been a case where someone's orders got lost in the system? I realise that I'm most likely being paranoid and should just keep waiting - MDR 24th July
I was wearing jeans but pretty sure it wasn't over jeans and the belt when my friend measured 
Those are actual measurements by a friend, TOJ recommendations: shoulders 16.5" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.5" midsection 18.5" waist 18.6" body length, front 20.5" body length, back 22.5" sleeve length, from shoulder 23.2" sleeve width @ pit 7.1" sleeve width @ elbow 6.2" sleeve width @ cuff 4.9"  I'm normally a bit thinner and would prefer a more fitted look. 
Just wondering whether this sounded about right? First time buyer and really nervous   I'm 5'7, and my weight is currently 155lbs, but normally 145-150lbs   Shoulder to Shoulder - 16.5"  Chest - 38.6" Midsection 33.4" Waist 34.4" Biceps 12.4"   and I'm not sure how long to have the jacket (MDR), does 20" sound too cropped?   Thanks 
Any chance someone could proxy me a 38 R navy suit with 32R trousers for a fee? Preferably someone in the UK but would be willing to pay int. shipping