or Connect

Posts by bostongeorge1

Mine shows shipped as of yesterday but still no tracking. Don't worry though, "your order is being processed with the utmost haste."
Hi all, I'm planning to replace my OTR odd trousers with bespoke in the very near future and am just starting to talk to tailors in my area as well as in NYC. I figure once I settle on a shop and have a test pair made up I will want to do several at a time based on the same pattern in different fabrics, perhaps only changing pocket style. I would imagine this would be much more efficient for the tailor, do you think it would be appropriate to discuss some discount from...
Did anyone happen to catch the largest size available in the Walmart tweed? I'm thinking my father might like to have one but I'm pretty sure he wears a 50-something and Framingham is a bit of a hike for me.
I think it really depends on the industry, city, and corporate culture. It's probably not the best choice for a banking or white-shoe law interview in the Northeast for instance but that's an extreme. The way I view interviews is that at some point the person I'm meeting with has probably given, received, or otherwise become aware of the advice every jobseeker gets (solid navy or charcoal suit, white or light blue shirt, simple patterned tie in primary colors, black...
I ordered on Black Friday and got an email to confirm my details 11/27 but nothing else since.
Hi all, I've been lurking here on and off for years but as far as I can recall this is the first time I've had an account. I seem to remember Sherman Brothers having an annual Alden sale around this time of year but I haven't been able to find any reference other than a 2009 post on AAAC. Does anyone know if this is something that's been continued and if so what the timing might be? Thanks