or Connect

Posts by bostongeorge1

That pretty much sums up my thoughts. Chances are nobody will notice our care but most young men (in the US) won't be wearing french cuffs and the only things you want to stand out are your qualifications and personality. Plus it's an easy change, why take the chance?
On a 21 year old kid? At E&Y or PwC they will. These are some of the most conservative and detail-oriented anal-retentives in the world.
It's unlikely anyone will notice your pockets but it's almost certain they'll notice the cuffs, which are wholly inappropriate for any entry-level interview but particularly so for an accounting/audit position. You might as well wear a contrast collar and platinum Rolex.
Cool story bro.
Thanks, I've heard the name but didn't know if he was still working in the area.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I ever planned to demand anything nor that I intended to force anybody to live off of Puppy Chow. I would, however, like to apologize for the apparent confusion my innocent query caused you and invite you to reread the thread to witness just how ridiculous your post is in retrospect.
Strangely enough, I got a shipping confirm a few hours ago and when I tracked the package FedEx showed an attempted delivery at 9:40 this morning. Weirder still, somebody was home and said they were never there. BB is definitely in need of some logistics.
Strangely enough, I got a shipping notification from BB this afternoon and when I went to track it FedEx showed an attempted delivery at 9:40 this morning.  What's even weirder is someone was home at the time.  Someone is definitely in need of some logistics.
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I intended to demand anything nor that I was planning to insist anybody survive on mayonnaise sandwiches.  I would, however, like to apologize for the apparent consternation my innocent query has caused you.
Thank you all for your thoughts.  I may have given off the wrong impression in some respects as price is not the primary metric I am using when evaluating my options and I certainly don't intend to haggle with my new tailor before my first garment has even been completed!   This was just something that crossed my mind and being new to bespoke tailoring I also wanted to make sure my logic was sound.   As with everything, tact is of the utmost importance.  I...