or Connect

Posts by cptstowe

That was my thought. The loudest ball bearing noise really comes into play when the dial tilts more than just when it shakes with the dial staying horizontal. I'll keep wearing until I get it checked out or until it stops. Thanks again for all of the help.
Thanks for the quick response. Even in a slow arc I get a "ball bearing rolling" sound. Dial down seems to make some difference. Considering I payed $100 shipped and it's in 95% cosmetic shape I'm cool with getting some service done for good measure. 
Hey. Just picked up the same second hand on the cheap. It's my first automatic, but compared to my friends Seiko SNK809 it rattles like babies toy when I shake the watch. Does yours do the same? I think I'll have a dealer give it a once over to check it out.
Hey DLJr. Just picked up the same Seiko second hand on the cheap. It's my first automatic, but compared to my friends Seiko SNK809 it rattles like a baby toy when I shake the watch. Does yours do the same? I think I'll have a dealer give it a once over to check it out.
Sorry about this being two years old. However this matched up a question I had. I just picked up a SKX007 second cheap and upon arrival it seems to rattle a lot. It's my first automatic so I'm not sure what's normal. A friend has the SNK809 and to my knowledge it's pretty silent. So I guess what would you call normal rattle? Should I have a watch dealer check it out, or is this to be expected? Thanks.
Hi I'm Cpt Stowe I picked that nickname up senior year of undergrad from some freshmen as their RA and it stuck.   I'm married (6 months next week) to my college sweetheart.    As for style I prefer Clarks (DB's Desert Legends and Desert Khans 80% of the days)  Jeans are custom Imogene and Willie's, Levis, and even though I know some hate them Unbranded. Shirts are thrifted or sale racks.   I'm way into outwear and looking to thin my herd soon.  I'm...