or Connect

Posts by InHocSignio

Yup, that's SF.
 Love this post, cuz it's the work of a true aesthete.  It takes taste to be disgusted by the little things.
It is not a contradiction in terms to say [1] ToJ could be handling the communication about delays better/more openly and [2] substantial delays are exactly what you should expect w/ an understaffed, perfectionistic, MTM operation. In fact the two things are linked: Part of what you pay for when you buy retail is this accommodation, this hand-holding through whatever problems arise, & and the promise to expect deliveries at a stipulated date.  Sadly both the rah rah...
40% off at Wrong Weather on most brands, according to mailer they sent me.  I was called a special client, though I rather doubt that, but it might be possible this is a one-time use only code:    Not planning to get anything there though. Also, it excludes these coveted brands: COMMON PROJECTS, FRED PERRY, ORLEBAR BROWN, DANWARD, COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY. So there you have it.
I too copped these and they've become a favorite already. Really appreciate the muted black suede.  I'm not sure what the mesh fabric is doing though, it feels like there's more circulation, but I'm not sure that ain't placebo effect..
BTW if you are charged VAT, you should email them. Non-EU buyers shouldn't be required to pay it, & the store has no interest in charging you for it—other than sheer laziness or a complicated coding effort.
Not the same thing. VAT is a consumption tax favored by EU countries on their own citizens, but not levied on foreign buyers (US ppl); duties are a customs fee levied on exports or imports by either country. You won't pay VAT, but you may or may not pay duties depending if MMM or whoever is domiciled here.
I didn't see one. Maybe they take off at checkout.   Well try clicking through this link: http://lerayonfrais.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0d077c0b147cc5be8621ca8d3&id=679a9d9a1f&e=6426b8b4f5
40% off at the Le Rayon Frais on sneakers...some MMM GATs, Acne, Buttero available. IIRC, they take VAT off, so this could end up being a pretty sweet deal for someone.   Oh, and it's one day only. So act fast, I guess.
 Not my experience..been beating up my Winter Premiums extremely hard, don't take that good care of them like my others and they still look like relatively new aside from the obvious heel wear.