or Connect

Posts by InHocSignio

Had two items I was specifically looking for, pretty sweet
 There's nothing unreasonable about that.  Presumably the buyer has appraised the risk of non-delivery and the price settled at will reflect that. That's what a liquid market enables—it shifts risks to those who think they can best bear them.
That being said I am past being sanguine & approaching upset.  Like someone else said it's perfect leather-wearing weather & I am sans either of my jackets.
What the fuck does the guy's Instagram have to do with anything.  If the reasons behind the delay are entirely legitimate would you expect him to behave differently?  Even when jackets were being delivered he was pretty open to posting on his life.
  There's a caveat that the sample is kind of a biased one—satisfied customers haven't reason to be monitoring this thread—but the regularity of non-delivery status past July is worrying.
how do you change your actively shown classified in your sig again
You know what it is—the infamous SNS Herning Stark, a piece very well regarded on these forums. This particular one is in the rare-to-find Army Green mix colorway, a nice army green with flecks of blue running through it which I think catch the light in a nice and subdued way, especially on those crisp winter mornings. I'm very sad to part with it, love the color to death, but comparing it to my other SNS, a Stark in XL, and another Stark-like sweater in L, it was simply...
 Agreed, I wore some terry pants from them religiously for like 2 months, so freaking comfortable, looked great for a quick run out w/ sneakers too
So before I drop $700+ on a pair of YSLs, I'd like to know what the general quality is like and if there other brands I should be looking at that offer same high top look with clean lines & limited color tones
Yup, that's SF.