or Connect

Posts by BaronFizzwell

Well I did say it had good pitch!
 Unless you had very short legs for the length of your torso, I'd definitely not keep that. Decent fit everywhere else though, even the pitch is good. But that length would probably end up grating on you when you wore it, especially when the short jacket trend dies away, not that you're considering it for that.
Depending on whether you are after a straight Shetland Sweater, or the Shaggy Dog Style, there are a few options. I've been close to purchasing one from O'Connell's from a while now, but also like the brushed Shaggy Dog Style popularised by J Press. (People are divided on the brushed versions, as I've seen on other forums.)   The only ones I personally own are the brushed Shaggy Dog copies from Rugby a few years ago, and they were one of the higher quality items Rugby...
 I've got one of their hoodies, similar colour to the first one you linked to. I can't comment on the ones they make now, but mine is from 2014 and feels very substantial. Comparing it to a few I've had from Rugby, or American Apparel, the RRL hoodie is a world apart, although its robust feel can make it harder to take on or off - also because it's much more fitting.
 Yeah, and that Corduroy Jacket is already gone, gone, gone. I'm sure I was only looking at that a few days ago and it was still there. 
It's not working for me, either, it's annoying that there's no Code, because it's definitely not automatic from what I can see.
I bought one from Hugh and Crye recently, have you thought of them? The construction is very basic, but the fabric is nice enough. I prefer a contrast collar myself, but this was a plain white one, which they have as a standard item.   I would offer you my "spare" ones from Polo, that I bought back when Rugby still existed and I started my Club Collar obsession, but I'm only a 14.5.   Hope you find what you're looking for, they can be surprisingly hard to find the way...
 Hopefully, the Websites have been weird lately, with multiple drops, and some lines being dropped, then removed. There used to be much more parity between the stock available on the US and UK Websites, but I noticed that the UK Website has some stuff months before it appears on the US Website, as well as showing some things that were from last winter. For example, the Shetland Wool/Cashmere Sweater from the Polo line on the UK Website appeared on the Australian Website...
 Yeah that would hopefully be the case. I don't know much about the economies of scale, but I have to wonder if they will manufacture more towards how many full priced items they were selling, as opposed to overruns for planned discounting. After so many years of selling, they'd probably have an idea of how many they can reliably sell at full or only mildly discounted prices. From the deluge of product, and multiple drops, that they seem to have splattered across the...
Has anyone been following the way sales have been held at Ralph Lauren lately, including RRL?    The reason I mention this is that the new CEO stated that he wants to remove the mentality of discount shopping for the brands, and for customers to pay full price.   I take this to mean that he aims to remove the deep discounts that used to be available at the ends of seasons, the sorts of discounts that would result in the ability to pick up RRL Selvedge denim for $100 a...