or Connect

Posts by BaronFizzwell

I'm not sure how this works on this forum, but I've accumulated so much RRL over the past year that there is a bit of stuff that I never wore that I'm thinking of getting rid of.   Is this the thread to mention further details of this kind of thing?   What I have includes Buckleback Jeans, shirts, some trousers, and a coat. All new with tags, although I did pull the tags off some of them, thinking I'd keep them, but I collect the tags because I'm an obsessive creep, so...
 That doesn't sound very promising. I have some of the grey ones from last summer that had a vertical stripe and they're sound like the other ones you mean. The thick fabric is a bit scary. I've never bought anything from one of the stores, so it's always a gamble, but I don't often get disappointed. The biggest dud was one of those Logan Pullover Shirts that felt like it was made out of a tent, and was ridiculously sized (almost two whole sizes larger when compared to...
 I was thinking of getting some of these myself. Have you got any of the other Henleys from the past year or so? If so, how do the shoulders compare to them? 
Maybe high school takes up a lot of time these days, who knows ...
i think he got warned a while ago by admins to not conduct himself like a fool, and went with the "if you don't have anything shitty to say, say nothing" approach.
 Did you see the recent updates to the RRL pages on the Ralph Lauren Website? Looks like the Salt Flats proved this motor sports prediction to be right. I do maintain that it would cover the mechanic side of things though, vs strictly just the driver. Remember that RRL isn't meant to be "luxe". The ideology is the testament to the American pioneer/working class spirit and tenacity, which is more the experimental driver/mechanic than the sponsored, privileged racer....
Yeah it's mostly Polo and Denim and Supply that those "Take an Extra ..." sales apply to, although there are maybe a handful of reductions that happened across the RRL line that were new when that promotion started.   I wonder if there will be a Designer Sale when this current promotion ends ...    The Leather Bowery Boot seems to be back after disappearing for a while when it had been reduced to $479. I noticed that the digits have been reversed to make the price...
 Yeah, mine just arrived today, the black with brass eyelets, and the quality is out of this world - definitely worth full retail. The only problem is that they're almost too beautiful to wear. If they weren't sold out on the Website, I'd get a second pair just to display as Pr0N. I couldn't find the post, but somebody was asking about the sizing recently. I've got the black on black ones in a 9.5, and the ones that arrived today are 9. I'm a true Euro 42, and I found that...
 I wonder what he could possibly use next as well. While some of the suggestions seem viable, they would have to fit with the RRL ethos of workwear, "the enduring spirit of the American worker" or something like that. Any leisure activities might not fit that.  I did think he'd jumped the shark a bit with the Scott Base adventure series. It's like he's become the J. Peterman of RRL. If he is doing other decades of workwear, there could be more emphasis on the 1950s racing...