Posts by BaronFizzwell

There is a case for that, although every time I've done something like that, for variety's sake, I've regretted it. What can happen is you end up with a favourite colour that you wear more often, and the least favourite colours are neglected. Then you can end up going "Man, if only I just bought three of my favourite colour, since I'd be happy wearing that every day ...".
That seems really strange, depending on who sent you the message - was it Ebay, Customs or the Buyer? If it was the Buyer, then obviously that was grain of salt land. Since it seems you got paid, is this just an issue over the copyright of the photos, or the shock of how badly it could have gone if they hadn't paid you out after all?
Yeah, they kind of could be seen as strange questions, but maybe not ... BaronKhan, are you considering the personal uniform? If so, that's quite a good idea. It worked for Steve Jobs and a few other people.   If so, then you could just buy four pairs of Chinos that are exactly the same and rotate them.   It's not a good idea to wear the same pair every day, so you'd be better off alternating each pair one day to the next. This allows the fabric to "rest" between...
 That's great, it kind of gives some hope to Rugby aficionados, a few of whom I'm meeting on Ebay actually as I sell off my excess Rugby and most of my RRL, although I wonder if it's too niche now to think about. All the hipsters seem to be pretending they're 19th Century Goldminers with the RRL at the moment, so maybe the popular style has moved on. And the mainstream won't want to go back to a look they'd think is dead. Even the guy on the podcast American Layers, who...
 Rugby coming back is a nice dream, but it was such a perfect combination of so many factors that I can never see it happening. Some of it is personal, since whoever their fit models were for the 36R, they were like my long lost twin brothers when it came to body shape. There's that, plus the fabric, construction, and the way they created eccentric Ivy designs. Then the pricing. Things have moved forward, industry wise, since 2012 enough that such a phenomenon can't...
 Stop what, would you prefer if I'd left the posts as they were?
No worries - RRL has some left on the Ralph Lauren sale at the moment, but they're still priced up there, and the contrast collar is different to what you're after I think.
 Everything about Rugby trumped Denim and Supply and Polo from what I've seen and owned from these lines. There will not likely be anything like Rugby ever again ... not jackets cut slim, with a sensible length, a 3/2 roll and their detailing, not for any price. Even the knitwear like their copies of the Shaggy Dog Sweater was high quality. One of their designers commented in an interview how good the knitwear was compared to other lines. I just wish I'd purchased more of...