or Connect

Posts by Dimitri001

Has anyone got a coat in the 36-40 range, used or new, they might want to trade for this one:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/372331/nwot-montego-topcoat-38r
Has anyone, per chance, got a pair of size 10 Bass bucks?   They have to be Bass because its the only maker I know my size in. I have a pair of 10 1/2M brown suede Bass bucks I'm willing to trade or sell.
 Thank you!
Where should I go with it?
Has anyone, per chance, got a pair of size 10 Bass bucks?   They have to be Bass because its the only maker I know my size in. I have a pair of 10 1/2M brown suede Bass bucks I'm willing to trade or sell.
The coat was bought last winter and never worn. I should say that I'm from Croatia and have never yet shipped to the US so I'm not sure how much the shipping will be, I've bought things from the US and, to my recollection, the shipping was always $20-$30. PM me with your location if you're interested and I'll get the exact shipping price.   Composition: 75% wool, 5% cashmere, 20% nylon   Shoulder: 18 1/4" Chest: 20" BOC: 38" Sleeve: 25 3/4"
  What color are your shoes? Have they changed color or texture? Naturally, they'll darken if they get wet, but when they dry off is it back to the original color or is the color affected?   How often do you apply the spray? Is it weekly, biweekly?
I've two questions; Firstly, I've been reading about suede in snow and there seems to be a 75-25 split with 75% of people saying don't do it you'll ruin your shoes and 25% of people saying suede isn't as fragile as people think I wear my suede in the snow and it's fine.   Strictly because I don't know what the heck else to wear in snow while looking half-way stylish other than suede bucks I'm going to hazard my suede in the snow, but I'm curious as to what...
  I read about this method on the forum before (possibly from you). It worked perfectly on the one must iron shirt I removed a pocket from. No signs of a pocket ever being there at all.     Well, it seems I'm gonna go ahead with this experiment, emboldened by razl's report. Pray for me, as my student budget cannot tolerate a failure.
  Great news, thanks!