or Connect

Posts by mpcec

Hey guys, if any of you chance across a fwk aviator jacket from last season (navy ripstop sz. 1), please shoot me a PM. My girlfriends car was stolen with that jacket in there and I'd really like to get her another one. Thanks.
If you bought the Born Against tee from this past SS (?), and ever wanna sell lemme know.
measurements
Bought these from Odin, only tried on cause they're too big for me. Planned to get them tailored but never got around to it. Waist: 36" Length: 21" One of the best shorts of this season. Pictures from the internet, and one shitty one of my pair to confirm ownership. Asking $125 shipped CONUS (PM for INTL).
***PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY*** Yuketen Main Guide Boots, sz. 10, in black horween leather with a black vibram sole. I bought these from Tres Bien Shop last fall, and wore them for about 5 months straight everyday. They're definitely worn in but have tons of life left, and if you don't like the worn in look then you could definitely spruce them up with some polish. In addition if you're intent on having a white sole, you can easily get one put on by a cobbler. One of the...
Anyone know who in Japan or the EU stocked the black polka dot shorts? Still searching for a 32.
Title says it all, please PM. Will pay close to retail for these depending on condition.
^^^I tried to earlier today and they got sold out. I think it was just a webstore error.
Anyone selling the black polka dot jacket + shorts, get at me. I would need a 32 and a M in the jacket (assuming it runs TTS.) I'll pay close to retail for the pieces (depending on conditions obviously).
Anyone interested in some beat up sz. 10 Maine Guide Boots? All black with black sole... considering listing, shoot me a PM for pics.