or Connect

Posts by UpDownAeroplane

barney's warehouse sale was crazy.     massimo alba coat. was $1,650 at retail i believe and i got it for $150. really like this piece.       saturdays jacket. some of the pictures i've seen online make this jacket look nice but in this picture it looks weird. we'll see how it turns out. thom browne flannel   t by alexander wang tee (from myhabit)
how do margiela t-shirts fit? are they a slim or more of a relaxed fit? i don't know whether to get a 46 or a 48 since i wear a small in some brands and a medium in others. i wear a medium in saturdays surf nyc and alexander mcqueen, for example. i wear a small in rag & bone.
Looking to buy these navy seersucker shorts in a XS or S. PM me a price.
 i actually ended up buying them at the gucci website, where they were only $270 on sale (cheaper than the sale price at mr porter). they shouldn't be too difficult to clean, but they probably still look dope even if it gets super dirty. i love the fact that they are more of a cream color instead of white. i am just hoping that they fit!
bought this todd snyder sweater, i paid only $35 for it at myhabit (i can't believe i actually found something good there).         and these jil sander dress pants from grailed.   
 orcival shirt? nice. :)
 i'm curious to how the acne jeans are? i almost bought those but i bought a similar pair by APC instead. i am hoping the APC ones are lightweight.
maison kitsune sneakers       t by alexander wang shorts       LVC shirt, scored this for about $47 or so.     also copped a massimo alba shirt but no pics of that unfortunately