or Connect

Posts by Acoustic

It seems those products have been discontinued. Any other suggestions?
Male here with probably the thickest , poofiest , waviest hair you can imagine. I'd say my hair is about medium length but I need some tips on keeping my hair flatter. Currently I shampoo And condition with treseme sulfate/silicone free line and then add in a leave conditioner from suave. I've tried the whole don't shampoo every day thing but my hair gets a pretty bad odor. So, how good is the redken smooth down line compare to the shampoo and conditioner I use? It's got...
Soo i've let my hair grow out for awhile now and it's pretty long but it's really un manageable (even after getting rid of the dry problem). I wanna keep it long but I need some suggestions. I was thinking pretty much getting it  short on the sides (not buzz, just scissors) and back but long on top (especially the bangs, large forehead :P) but idk how it will look with my wavy thick hair. I was considering getting them to thin it with thinning shears but idk how it would...
So uhh, quick question. As some of you may know, I have fairly dry hair and most recently (thanks to you guys) have switched from shampooing every day to just once a month (or when I really need it). My feels healthy and has a much smoother texture and shine. Now, I have been noticing a "maturing" hair line occur around a couple of years ago (18 right now). For the past 2-3 months of doing the little shampoo, I have also had my hair longer then usual. So I couldn't...
Hair is doing better in terms of dryness such but I have this weird problem where my hairstays relatively smooth and soft until it gets to the ends where it kinda flips out and gets a little dryer. Why is that? My back will be trimmed more than the rest (kinda getting to an odd chili bowl look) so that should take care of that but what about my bangs? Is it split ends?     Also, anyone else try to fight the directions their cowlick goes in the back? My hair is...
I actually use to use Suave Moisturizing shampoo (for dry/frizzy hair). Yesterday I tried the Tresemme natural lower sulfate moisturizing shampoo. I think my hair was a little less dry but it was pretty tangly and hard to comb yesterday. What's the deal with that? I've never really had my hair be like that? I still used the same amount of conditioner as well.
Well, been working with the same routine for a couple weeks now and it's great. Hair seems to still get dry/frizzy whenever I wash it on Sunday (and still a little bit on Monday). I don't think I could do water only, because my hair becomes very tangly and tough if I don't use it in the shower (not sure how it would be dry). I don't currently use styling products except for special occasions.   Another question though:   You guys talk about sulfate free shampoo, I am...
Today's Friday and the last time I shampooed my hair was Monday and my hair feels and look amazing. It's actually soft and not dry/puffy looking. I guess some people just have dry hair and don't have to wash as often?   Question though:   Will conditioner alone be enough to clean my hair when I go back to school next week (athletics). I plan on just washing it every sunday with shampoo but idk how the smell will hold up since I will be working out for the...
Got some questions about the ole hair (male, btw). I have rather wavy, dry, thick hair. It's getting to a length now where I don't want to style it with pomade anymore and just wanna let my hair do its thing. I recently have been washing my hair in this routine:   Monday: Shampoo (put in at the beginning of shower, then wash out at the end)               Put conditioner in after that, and wait about 3-4 minutes and wash out   Tuesday: Just conditioner (put in...
Hair questions here, been wondering if my hair recently is receding in the hairline of if I am just overthinking things. Need some advice on other hair ideas as well.   First of all my hairline is sorta high (little more than average I guess) so it may not be receding. I use to get a 7 on top and 4 on the sides to counter my rather thick hair and have just now recently grew it out to where I notice the hairline looking a little weird. The odd thing is though, I only...