or Connect

Posts by thinc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Loved this show as a kid.
The rule of thumb is that good sakes are served chilled while cheaper sakes are served warm. I'm sure there are exceptions but that's the general guideline.
http://calibre-ebook.com/ it's free from the faq: What formats does calibre support conversion to/from? calibre supports the conversion of many input formats to many output formats. It can convert every input format in the following list, to every output format. Input Formats: CBZ, CBR, CBC, CHM, EPUB, FB2, HTML, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, PRC**, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, SNB, TCR, TXT Output Formats: EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PML, RB, PDF, SNB, TCR,...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I've found the KFC buffalo wings to be one of the better fast food wings available. They're meaty and not anemic like most places' wings. Also, since it's a rarely ordered item, they'll invariably have to fry up a batch right then and there for you which means they'll be freshly cooked and piping hot when you get them. I just get them plain and toss them with whatever sauce I whip up at home.
article about the clothes http://is.gd/fyuWw
Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down Flipping through the channels one day and stumbled on this. Funny stuff, especially if you can relate to any of the scenes.
I'll take US 8.5 if available.
I used to hate this stuff when my mom used to prepare it while growing up. But now as an adult with a much evolved palate, I've come to love it. The way my mom prepares it is she would split it open and clean out all the seeds. Then stuff it with ground pork and cook it in a stock and make a soup out of it. This softens the bitterness a bit while at the same time imparting some of the bitterness into the broth. Good...